I am finished for now!

froggylegs

Silver Member
:) Hi everyone, well I am chuffed to bits; I have achieved exactly what I wanted to in less than 7 weeks and have been able to pack all my lovely summer clothes for my visit to my pal in Lanzarote tomorrow (that is her with me in my avatar, I am wearing the green skirt (that isn't really a skirt) and white vest.

I want to say thanks to everyone who has helped me achieve this, I have had marvellous support and encouragement on here without which I would have chucked the towel in weeks ago.

I will look in while I am away, I am taking my ipad, and 18 days is a long time to be without my online forums!

Depending how much I gain while I am away I may be back soon after Sept 14th, or may try just sensible eating. Anyway I will keep in touch.

Thanks again everyone and the very very best of luck with all your diets

xxxxx

Well done!

How much did you lose?

Enjoy your holiday!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs week 11- 2 lbs

Thanks! I lost just over a stone and a half (i didn't have a lot to lose)

My CDC wouldn't actually allow me to go as low as I wanted as I would be under a healthy BMI so I am delighted with what I now weigh and my clothes fit again!!

Well done on completing your goal! It must be a great feeling that all the hard work has paid off!!

Go and enjoy your holiday :)

Starting Weight: 11st 7lb. Week 1 WI: -7lb (11st). Week 2 WI: -3lb (10st 11lb). Week 3 WI: -5lb (10st 6lb). Week 4 WI: -3lb (10st 3lb). Week 5 WI: -2lb (10st 1lb). Week 6 WI: -1.5lb (9st13.5lb). Week 7 WI: -2.5lb (9st 11). Week 8 WI: STS. Week 9 WI: -2lb (9st9lb). Week 10 WI: -4lb (9st5lb). Week 11 WI: -0.5lb (9st4.5lb). Week 12 WI: -1.5lb (9st3lb).

Fantastic. I have 3 stone to lose and only started on tuesday so reading people's achievements really helps me get through this tough first bit. Well done and enjoy your hols!

Excellent work! Have a great trip!

Hola, Froggy !! Hope you are having a great holiday- you deserve it !! :character00180: xxx

I wasn't back in time to wish you happy holidays but CONGRATULATIONS! You little smasher! I'm so thrilled that you achieved what you wanted, and 18 days with your pal is the very best reward! I really hope we see your lovely face around these parts again - you've been a real boon (yes, I used the word "boon" and yes, I am Dr Frasier Crane!). xxxxxxxx

:talk017:

Back