I am getting married July 2009

Gunna-make-it

Hello

I am getting married in July 2009 and gradually shifting the weight for my dress fitting next year :) I am quite worried about maintaining the weight when I am at goal but also excited!
When are you all getting married?

erm this is a lil naughty, but i guess find some exercise you enjoy and do it lots ;) and lots and lots... good way to maintain after the wedding, also try and convince you hubby to join the gym with u? or start tennis/baddminton or a couple type exercise other then the obvious. hehehe, romantic walks, the opportunities are endless

Hi,
I'm getting married on 29th august 2009----I have ordered my dress and it has arrived, went to see it on Monday and couldn't fasten it up....so I need to shift this excess weight. Not just for that reason but because I want too and need to for my health. I am using it as an incentive, if I want it that badly I will do it!!

Kate

I am getting married on 8th August THIS YEAR AGGGGHHHHH!!!! and have restarted LL this morning!

Has everyone got everything organised? x

Hi all I'm getting married in July. Haven't got my dress yet, just a few more shops to visit and then I'll pick one. Most of the other stuff is done apart from favours, stationery, flowers and cake. I need to lose about 5 stone really.

wow - looks like you are off to a great start - 1 stone in 2 weeks - fab stuff hun x

WOW 3lbs!! You'll be there in no time!

I'm getting married in July too and although I have a dress i'm hoping that i'll be too small for it by the wedding since i've promised myself my dream dress if I lose the weight! Amara Royale by Maggie Sottero!

Back