I am 'Glowing GREEN' and 'Humming'!!!!!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I have been to the hospital today for X Ray's - I have Rheumatoid Arthritis but after 2 years of steroids I don't seem to be getting any better - so my GP sent me to see a Consultant Rhuematologist and he suspect's that I may have 'Lupus' so I have had to have variuos blood, urine test's, scans and now X rays in the last month.....

OK, fair enough I was more than willing to do this because I want to know what is going on with me, so today thinking at last all my test's were over I went for my Xray's and I had 12 Xrays's in one session!!!!!

3 on each hip, 2 knee, 2 kneecap, 1 chest and 1 lumber region.......I was in the procedure room for over an hour, and when I was finished I 'hummed and glowed green'

Oh well, it had to be done, so let's hope they decide what's wrong with me now....

I am just going to read the threads and catch up on the news now, so see you all again in a mo.....

Goodness! Sounds a bit of an ordeal. Hope you are given some answers soon.

Can't help but think it would be quite cool to glow green, at least you would get a seat on the bus i imagine!

I have been to the hospital today for X Ray's - I have Rheumatoid Arthritis but after 2 years of steroids I don't seem to be getting any better - so my GP sent me to see a Consultant Rhuematologist and he suspect's that I may have 'Lupus' so I have had to have variuos blood, urine test's, scans and now X rays in the last month.....

OK, fair enough I was more than willing to do this because I want to know what is going on with me, so today thinking at last all my test's were over I went for my Xray's and I had 12 Xrays's in one session!!!!!

3 on each hip, 2 knee, 2 kneecap, 1 chest and 1 lumber region.......I was in the procedure room for over an hour, and when I was finished I 'hummed and glowed green'

Oh well, it had to be done, so let's hope they decide what's wrong with me now....

I am just going to read the threads and catch up on the news now, so see you all again in a mo.....
I have Lupus,was diagnosed 15 years ago,have good and bad days but can cope well,have to say that lossing weight has helped my painful joints.

Diane :)

Donnie, it the Incredable Hulk thats green or do you just want to rip your shirt off lol. Hope they find out what the matter is soon so treatment can start so sending you lots of love and hugs to help you on your way. xx

Thank you Charlotte. X

I was only wearing my pant's Charlotte, so I had no clothes to 'throw' off, LOL....

I hope they gave you a nice j-cloth nightie to cover your dignity! Good job we haven't got a geiger counter, you'd be off the scale!:eek: Seriously tho, I hope this helps them decide what they can do to get you better.

Hope everything is okies and you get your result soon and hopefully with some explaination soon xxx

Thank you Judi, I hope so too, I make light of it, but it is a constant worry in the back of my mind....

I did have a very fashionable hospital gown, but they X rayed so many area's of my body and in so many positions, that it was off more than it was on I'm afraid, LOL.....they even asked me if I was pregnant 'I should be so lucky'!!! I have a 14 month old grandson - so my child bearing days are long over, thank goodness, LOL.....

Back