I am going off the diet :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by milena_woking, 26 September 2008 Social URL.

1. milena_woking

milena_woking Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi guys It's been over 4weeks since I've started the CD and I have lost over a stone so far but since started SS+ i have been naughty a lot:( Now Im going back home for a 2weeks:wave_cry: and planing to RESTART on the 20th of October..
    I will come back here after my hol's and hopfully I will loose some mor weight:)
    Bye for now and good luck guys- keep going:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Enjoy your hols, we look forward to see you soon x
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

take care hun see you when you get back :) x
  5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Hope you have a great holiday hun, see ya soon.xx
  6. minime

minime Gold Member

I thought from your title that you were giving up CD totally. Glad to see you'll be back. Have a lovely holiday. See you soon.
  7. wizzbang

wizzbang Silver Member

Hope you have a great time on your jollies, take care and see you in two weeks.
    Lynne x
  8. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi milena, have a good trip and look forward to seeing you back in a few weeks. You've done sooo well so far be careful and try to make good choices with your food, fingers crossed for you!
    Good luck
  9. abz

abz Gold Member

have a good holiday hon :)

abz xx
  10. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    enjoy your hols x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.