I am going to be brave and start a thread

Aw kelly he's beautiful so glad he's here safe. The pain in my experience will be bad when you first get up make sure someone's with you but it gets better pretty fast. I had mine on the Wednesday and I went to mothercare shopping on the Sunday was still sore but got bearable xxx

Congratulations Kellie. I'm so happy for you! Felt a bit emotional seeing your announcement xx hes absolutely beautiful xx

Aww congratulations! C

My baby boy Jake was born today by c section he weighed 7 lb 7 oz and he is just fantastic I am in a lot of pain but hopefully tomorrow when they get me up and walking it might make it a bit better x

Awww congratulations hun, little Jake is gorgeous! I hope you are recovering well and enjoying time with your little man. Big hugs xxx

How and you and baby Jake doing, Kellie? Has he settled in well?xx

We are both fine thanks he is now sleeping more he is going from 10.30pm till 4 am so I am now feeling more human I got him weighed today and he is now 9lb 13oz @ 4 weeks so gaining weight well. Hope all of you other ladies and babies are doing well I can't believe they are all nearly 1 this year has gone so quick. Hope the photo attaches of my little spiderman

Attachments

• 1417691004203.jpg
    1417691004203.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 143
Aw glad you are feeling better, lovely pic of spider baby xx

Well done on a good job Mummy, he's a little cutie!! Glad he's letting you get some sleep at night xx

Aww he's gorgeous kellie! He's doing great with his sleeping as well :) Hope you're all well xxx

So glad all is well Kellie! He's absolutely gorgeous!! :) xxx

Hey Kellie, how are you and Jake doing?xx

We are doing great thanks Jake is getting very big he is 11 weeks old now and weighs 13 lb he is now smiling and babbling which is nice he has just done his first 7 hour straight sleep it was about 5 so I now feel more human again. I hope all you other ladies and babies are well

Oh wow Kellie, he's getting so big!! 11 weeks though :eek: where has that time gone?! So pleased everything is going well and glad you got a good stint of sleep. Xx

Back