I am going to be brave and start a thread

Wow can't believe it's come round so quickly. Best of luck when the time comes. Please do keep us updated :) xx

Well I have to go to the hospital tomorrow as the baby is breech so they are going to try and turn him but I have been told to take my bag just in case so hopefully if all goes well they will turn him and I can hopefully have my induction if not it will be a c section which I really don't want x

Well I have to go to the hospital tomorrow as the baby is breech so they are going to try and turn him but I have been told to take my bag just in case so hopefully if all goes well they will turn him and I can hopefully have my induction if not it will be a c section which I really don't want x

Aw good luck Kellie. Fingers crossed they can turn him. But, if not, as long as he's here safe and well with his mummy then that's all that matters xx

Good luck Kellie! Hope all goes well and you can have the birth you want xx Come on little baby, turn for your mummy! xx

Well the little stubborn thing did not behave he is now transverse and as there is nothing in my pelvis they say I can't leave hospital as if my waters break his cord could come first which is dangerous so today I am going to argue with the doctor to just give me a c section today as I am not staying in for weeks until 39 weeks when they like to do it

Oh bless you kellie, he's already giving you the run around! I hope the doctors agree and give you a csection. Let us know how you get on :) xxx

Little monkey!! Fingers crossed the hospital sorts something. How many weeks are you now? Xx

Good luck Kellie. Can't wait to hear that he's here safe xx

Good luck kellie, not long now, it's gone so fast I can't believe it but then I still feel like Freddie should be about 3 months old not one in less than 6 weeks! Don't know where time has gone.xxx

Good luck Kellie! :) xxx

My baby boy Jake was born today by c section he weighed 7 lb 7 oz and he is just fantastic I am in a lot of pain but hopefully tomorrow when they get me up and walking it might make it a bit better x

Attachments

• 1415227782845.jpg
    1415227782845.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 105
Congratulations. He is beautiful. Xx

HUGE congratulations Kellie, he's gorgeous! And that sleep suit is fab. Hope the pain does one soon. Enjoy those new baby snuggles xxx

Back