I am going to be brave and start a thread

Glad all went well.. I never got anything to take away from my first appointment.. Everyone else seems to have.. Even women attending my hospital.. So its not that my hospital's "routine" to not give anything... I'm not seeing anyone from my 13 weeks til my 22 week scan.. Then I've my next MW appointment 10 days after that so I'll be almost 24 weeks.. Not that i'm complaining :)
We're the opposite.. I want 2.. N that's it... He'd love more..
Me and hubby always said only 2, now we're expecting no 5... :)

I'd love loads of kids but we'll probably have two max. Poor Tom has been run ragged looking after me as it is. Though I've persuaded him to try again when this one is 3, not 4 :)
Glad the appointment went well x

I just got my free mum to be pack from asda that came free with the bounty book it was really good I got some muslin squares and a baby towel and some sudocrem and some fairy washing tablets so it was a real good bag

I just got my free mum to be pack from asda that came free with the bounty book it was really good I got some muslin squares and a baby towel and some sudocrem and some fairy washing tablets so it was a real good bag

Have you had the Emma's diary one too? I got free baby wipes, nappy cream and mini baby oil and shampoo in mine. Ooh and some nappies. I didn't get muslins in my bounty pack but I got the rest :) got to love the freebies

No I have not signed up to Emma diary I will have to do it if you get freebies as I fo love a freebie also x

Definitely do it. You take the voucher to boots or Argos. I've signed up to alsorts. Did the cow and gate one and got a free cow teddy then a couple more but I can't remember which. I like the info leaflets and vouchers they send too :) x

Scan tomorrow excited and scared at the same time hopefully all will go well I am feeling so tired even though I went to bed at 7pm last night I am going to have another early night again tonight

Yay to the scan. Good luck & keep us updated x

Good luck at your scan hun xxxxx

Thanks for all the well wishes I am so scared and my other half has had to go to work so I am going all by myself I am just so worried they are going to say something is wrong I have never been so scared at any of my other scans I think it is because of the miscarriage last year that is making me worse x

Thanks for all the well wishes I am so scared and my other half has had to go to work so I am going all by myself I am just so worried they are going to say something is wrong I have never been so scared at any of my other scans I think it is because of the miscarriage last year that is making me worse x

I was the same hun, it's the not knowing bit isn't it, but I'm sure everything will be absolutely fine. :) Good luck and will be thinking of you! xxx

Back