I am going to be brave and start a thread

Thanks guys I don't know how long the results take but going by what Google says the first results come back after about 3 days and for the whole lot it takes 2/3 weeks so bloody ages x

Good luck tomorrow lovely. Will be thinking of you xxxx

All the best today xx

Good luck honey xx all the best xxx

Sending lots of luck and love xxx

Thanks all of you although got my blood test results back that go with the scan and it come back that I have a 1 in 2 chance of having a baby with chromosome problems so not looking very positive but at least if I have this test today then I will know what I am dealing with x

Thanks all of you although got my blood test results back that go with the scan and it come back that I have a 1 in 2 chance of having a baby with chromosome problems so not looking very positive but at least if I have this test today then I will know what I am dealing with x
Its only 50% chance hun.. There's still 50% chance your baby will be fine... Try to think as positively as possible.. Hard I know but do try.. Hopefully you're not waiting too long for the rest of the results..
Did they give you a time frame? x

I agree with Frances, as hard as it is try to focus on the positive 50%. Easy for me to say, I know. Will the results of today's tests tell you pretty much exactly what the problem is IF (and I'm hoping that's a huge if) there is anything?xx

Hi all i had the cvs test done the hospital said the results will take 3 to 5 working days the test itself wasn't that painful they put a needle then a tube through my belly and then stucked out some of the placenta but now I am in agony my belly is cramping quite bad so I am just going to take it easy for the next few days I also now have a 1% higher chance of miscarriage and I have to be careful of infection x

Hi all i had the cvs test done the hospital said the results will take 3 to 5 working days the test itself wasn't that painful they put a needle then a tube through my belly and then stucked out some of the placenta but now I am in agony my belly is cramping quite bad so I am just going to take it easy for the next few days I also now have a 1% higher chance of miscarriage and I have to be careful of infection x

Oh Kellie.. You are having an awful time of it.. Try not to worry too much about things until you get the results and can make an educated decision then as to what to do.. My thoughts and prayers are with you n yer family.. xx

Oh Kellie.. You are having an awful time of it.. Try not to worry too much about things until you get the results and can make an educated decision then as to what to do.. My thoughts and prayers are with you n yer family.. xx

Thanks hun it is hard but once I know what I am dealing with then I can make a decision although it will be upsetting the kids that will hurt the most but we will have to make the decision as a family x

Oh bless you honey. I'm so sorry x definitely take it easy. Duvet on the sofa, feet up, I'm not sure how much peace you'll get with 4 little ones, but maybe see if you can watch a film or something good on the tele. Cuddles from hubby and kiddies too. Big bar of choc and a cuppa tea.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you xxx huge squishy virtual hugs xxx

Make sure you rest as much as possible, if you can just relax on the settee. Been thinking about you all morning. Hope the wait isn't too long for you. Xxx

Back