I am going to be brave and start a thread

Just been to the hospital she is going to get me my appointment for the heart scan and then make me an appointment to see the consultant we discussed what would happen if the baby had major heart problems what would happen in a termination and she also explained what happens if we continue with the pregnancy so now I am just waiting on that appointment at kings so I can finally make a decision one way or another x
Oh Kellie.. I just wish they'd get you in, scanned n all tests needed so you n your family can discuss it decide what's best for you.. All this waiting must be just torturous for you...
My thoughts n prayers are with you hunnie.. xxxx

Just been to the hospital she is going to get me my appointment for the heart scan and then make me an appointment to see the consultant we discussed what would happen if the baby had major heart problems what would happen in a termination and she also explained what happens if we continue with the pregnancy so now I am just waiting on that appointment at kings so I can finally make a decision one way or another x

(((hugs))) xx

i agree all this waiting must be so hard on you, hope you soon know all that you're dealing with so you can make decisions, take care.xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone it is hard but the baby needs to be bigger before they can get a good picture of her heart and other organs so if it still isn't clear enough on the next scan I will have to wait until 20 weeks which aint great but at least I will know one way or another x

Thanks everyone it is hard but the baby needs to be bigger before they can get a good picture of her heart and other organs so if it still isn't clear enough on the next scan I will have to wait until 20 weeks which aint great but at least I will know one way or another x

bless ya. can't imagine what you're going through.xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today I am feeling very overwhelmed and scared I don't know what's changed but I have gone from being positive thinking I can cope with it all to now doubting everything I am not sure if its right for my kids and am I being selfish having this baby knowing that she can so many problems and might not have a great life and as I am getting older what will happen to her if she is badly affected and I can't look after also what happens if I can't cope I have so much going round in my brain it is really beginning to scare me

Awww Kellie, its bound to all come out at some stage. I'm sure these are all normal feelings and questions. Have you had a look around some of the pregnancy sites to see if anyone is going through something similiar, or has gone through it? Maybe you could get a little insight that way. I don't know what to say to you, I don't know how I'd cope or what I'd do. Make sure and talk to your hubby and lean on him for support. Sending hugs and please please keep venting to us, get it off your chest and out there ((((Kellie))) xx

Big hugs hun. You've got a massive decision to make and I've no doubt you'll make the decision with both your family and the little one in mind. I can't imagine the hell you're going through and really don't know what I'd do. But you've got us all on here to talk to if you just need to talk to someone who's not involved. And we're all here with all the support you need xx

Oh darlin'... It was bound to hit you at some point... Big hugs hunnie...
I can't speak from experience obviously but am pretty sure all your fears n worries are 100% normal...
All the waiting for this test n that n waiting for baby to be big enough to measure things etc must be absolute hell for you... My mind works overtime with the littlest of problems so I can only imagine how yours is...
As above make sure you talk to your hubby n discuss it all with him.. Don't try be the strong one holding it together for everyone.. I know you have to be strong to s degree around your kiddies.. But lean on your hubby.. And as Sarah said, when you need an outside ear/shoulder.. We're all here for you.. xxx

Hi honey xx

I hope you are ok :( Big hugs xxx

Thinking of you xxx

I hope you are ok x I'm thinking of you xxx

Back