I am going to be brave and start a thread

Thinking of you and your family Kellie. Stay strong today xx

Going into hospital soon I am so scared x
You've not left my thoughts for long at all this past couple of weeks.. Thinking of you today.. Take as long as you need with your little princess..
Massive hugs.. Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.. xxxx

Thinking about you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Echoing Frances' post above - Ive been thinking about you a lot the last few weeks

((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))) for today

Hi Kellie x

Been thinking of you lots today x

I hope you don't mind, and I hope this doesn't cause any offence or upset, but I came across a poem that I thought was really lovely.

I hope you don't mind me sharing this with you xxx

The world my never notice if a snowdrop doesn't bloom
Or even stop to wonder if the petals fall too soon
But every life that ever forms or ever comes to be
Touches the world in some small way for all eternity
The little one we longed for was swiftly here then gone
But the love that was then planted is a light that still shines on
For though our arms are empty, our hearts know what to do
Every beating of our hearts says that we love you.

:hug99:
xxxxxxx

Jess that poem is gorgeous Xx

Hi Kellie x

Been thinking of you lots today x

I hope you don't mind, and I hope this doesn't cause any offence or upset, but I came across a poem that I thought was really lovely.

I hope you don't mind me sharing this with you xxx

The world my never notice if a snowdrop doesn't bloom
Or even stop to wonder if the petals fall too soon
But every life that ever forms or ever comes to be
Touches the world in some small way for all eternity
The little one we longed for was swiftly here then gone
But the love that was then planted is a light that still shines on
For though our arms are empty, our hearts know what to do
Every beating of our hearts says that we love you.

:hug99:
xxxxxxx

That poem is lovely thank you so much I got treated really badly at the hospital today I gave birth on my own down the toilet and I walked out without being discharged as nobody bothered to come and see me and they still have not called so they either haven't noticed or they just don't care I was put in a room where I could hear women in labour and new born babies crying and I think in the 12 hours I was there I saw the midwife 5 times. I did get to see my daughter though and she looked abit like an alien but she was all formed just very tiny I did take a photo on my phone luckily as the hospital said they would but I never saw anyone after that plus I think they misplaced her as my day midwife took her back then the night one asked me where she was so a hard day was made just that little bit harder x

Oh my goodness. I have absolutely no words. That is truly disgraceful. I genuinely don't know what to say apart from I am so so SO sorry you not only had to go through what you are going through, but to have to go through it in a hospital where you are treated so poorly!! I'm so angry for you!!!! :(

I'm so sorry Kellie for your loss xxx

Big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

That poem is lovely thank you so much I got treated really badly at the hospital today I gave birth on my own down the toilet and I walked out without being discharged as nobody bothered to come and see me and they still have not called so they either haven't noticed or they just don't care I was put in a room where I could hear women in labour and new born babies crying and I think in the 12 hours I was there I saw the midwife 5 times. I did get to see my daughter though and she looked abit like an alien but she was all formed just very tiny I did take a photo on my phone luckily as the hospital said they would but I never saw anyone after that plus I think they misplaced her as my day midwife took her back then the night one asked me where she was so a hard day was made just that little bit harder x

oh kellie, that is horrendous, i can't believe they treated you like that! you have been to hell an back. im glad you got a photo of your baby, you've gone through so much, i just hope time is a healer for you, at least as much as it can be.xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Kellie, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. That really is horrible and no matter how short staffed they are they should have some compassion when you're going through possibly the hardest thing you'll ever have to do. Xxx

Kelly reading this made me so angry that you were treated so poorly .. It's a disgrace .. As if u weren't going through enough!
So sorry that you have had to deal with such heartbreak , please look after yourself , I'm sure your lovely family are with you every step of the way in coming to terms with all this. Were all here for you if you need to talk Xxxxx

What awful treatment.. I'm so sorry you had to go through what you've been through but to be treated that way is unacceptable.. I'm sure you've not got much fight in you right now but I would definitely put in an official complaint of your treatment.. If not for you, but to avoid any other poor woman suffering such a loss to have to experience. Its absolutely disgusting..
My heart and thoughts are with you hunnie.. You're little angel will be able to mind you now.. And you can hopefully soon enough take comfort in knowing you done the right thing.. xxxx

Back