I am going to be brave and start a thread

Ahhhh Kellie it makes me so angry the way they treat women dealing with/going through the loss of a child. I experienced exactly the same thing with my last miscarriage...ended up wanting to take the 'line' out of my own arm (came close to actally doing it) and I just walked out/discharged myself also

It is actually shocking the difference in care that women get who are physically going through the loss of a child and who emotionally need a lot of support and care :( This kind of treatment is commonplace at the moment. I am SO angry on your behalf and I know a lot of women get exactly the same treatment :mad:

Kellie - My love and prayers are with you and your family (((((((hugs)))))))

XX

Oh Kellie :( :( :( What awful treatment.. it was completely unacceptable! I am so angry for you and i am horrified they weren't compassionate. I agree with Frances, I'm sure you're not feeling up to it now but I would definitely put in an official complaint about your treatment... or lack thereof!!! I am so distressed at how they treated you and cannot believe that they can "misplace" a baby, that alone is completely unacceptable and horrifying!!!! Oh Kellie, i am so so sorry for you. Big Hugs xxx

My thoughts are with you and your family at this time, and your little angel is safely watching over you all until the time comes to meet again. xxxx

Thanks everyone it wasn't great treatment it did make a hard day harder and I might put in a complaint but at the moment I really don't feel up to it hopefully I will feel a bit better soon but at the moment all I want is my baby even though I know she is gone forever my body just aches for her x

Thanks everyone it wasn't great treatment it did make a hard day harder and I might put in a complaint but at the moment I really don't feel up to it hopefully I will feel a bit better soon but at the moment all I want is my baby even though I know she is gone forever my body just aches for her x

Awww Kellie, I feel so bad for you. Please look after yourself. Sending massive hugs (((((((((((((Kellie)))))))))))) xx

Kellie I'm am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how it feels to want something so much and then have it taken away from you. Grieve for your baby girl, I'm sure you'll go through every emotion under the sun. You and your family are in my thoughts. X

Same as everyone else has said Kellie, thinking of you. Thought of you so much of the past week. Xx

Thanks everyone for caring I am not too bad I still have not heard from the hospital nobody has checked I am ok and the bereavement midwife still has not called which is awful really because if I did not have fantastic family and friends I could quite easily of been suicidal or really depressed or have an infection and not one health professional has bothered but luckily I seem to be fine no thanks to them

Thanks everyone for caring I am not too bad I still have not heard from the hospital nobody has checked I am ok and the bereavement midwife still has not called which is awful really because if I did not have fantastic family and friends I could quite easily of been suicidal or really depressed or have an infection and not one health professional has bothered but luckily I seem to be fine no thanks to them

i can't believe the rubbish care you've had, its disgusting, keep strong with your family, and keep supporting each other.xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun I am ok still bleeding which is getting me down abit but we are all ok thanks for thinking of us I am still reading all your diaries and checking in on you all and I can't wait until you all start giving birth and seeing your little baby photos x

Big hugs Kellie. Hope the bleeding stops soon. Lots of love to you and your family xx

Hi Kellie,

I think about you a lot and how you're getting on. So sorry to hear you're still bleeding. You're being so strong and brave, and I just think you're amazing.

I hope you and your family are ok xxx

Back