I am going to be brave and start a thread

Il be thinking of you tomorrow big hugs. Yes at least the bleeding will eventually stop. Xx

Will be thinking of you Kellie xx

Oh you poor thing x hopefully it will all be over soon xx thinking of you. Good luck xxx

Thanks everyone it was not too bad first time I have ever had general anaesthetic but it was ok plus my bleeding has slowed right down so hopefully now it will finally stop x

Glad it went well Kellie and I'm glad the bleeding has slowed for you. Hopefully this'll be it in terms of hospital stuff for you now and you can start recovering at your own pace. Hope you're feeling as well as you can at the moment hun xxx

Aw, glad it went ok Kellie x Hopefully now you can fully recover (physically) at least and you can begin to move forward honey.

Hope you're alright xx

Sorry you had to go through something else Kellie, but i hope this will now stop the bleeding and allow you to heal from everything that has happened. Big hugs hun xxx

Glad it went well Kellie. The general anaesthetic worried me when I had it in March but I loved it. Hope you're feeling better xxx

Hi Kellie,

I hope you are well and you and your family are looking forward to christmas xxx

I am fine hun thanks very much we are all looking forward to xmas I am just waiting for my period to start so I can start trying again but it has been 4 and a half weeks since I had my op I was hoping it would of happened by now but hey I have brought so ovulation sticks so cant wait to use them. I am loving seeing the babies being born I can't wait to see all of them I am so pleased and excited for you all xxx

Aw Kellie, so excited for you trying again soon. Will keep everything crossed for you that you get the baby you deserve, especially after all you've been through in the past year or so. You really do deserve your baby xxx

Kellie, I'm so happy you're trying again! Got everything crossed that you'll have good news soon - you deserve it so much xxx

I am also really happy for you to hear that you're TTC again. Good luck Kellie...I hope it happens quickly for you xxx

Thanks girls I am just waiting for the witch to show up then I can get to trying again I am quite excited at trying again but very nervous at the same time.

Back