I am going to be brave and start a thread

With the kids getting off for midterm soon it'll hopefully take your mind off things. I really hope time starts moving for you and all tests come back positive. Hoping and praying for you xx

Thanks my kids are on there easter break already so I am going to have to lie next week about where I am going when I see the midwife as I am not telling anybody until I get my results ftom the cvs and even then I am only telling everyone if it comes back clear and normal x

Hope you're ok Kellie xx

I am good thanks hun 8 weeks tomorrow hope you and gorgeous Amelia are ok x

Aw that's good x only 4 weeks or so and you'll have your scan. How are you feeling?

Amelia is great thank you, fast asleep at the minute :) xx

Aw that's good x only 4 weeks or so and you'll have your scan. How are you feeling?

Amelia is great thank you, fast asleep at the minute :) xx

I have my scan on the 8th of may so just under 4 weeks I am feeling scared which is to be expected but trying to stay positive I have midwife next Wednesday so it will be interesting to see what she says ideally I would like to be referred straight to kings college hospital straight for a cvs test but I know they are going to say wait and see what the normal test results come back at I know its going to be higher risk because of being 36 and haveing already had one down syndrome pregnancy I just want to know one way or another before I tell anybody x

I have my scan on the 8th of may so just under 4 weeks I am feeling scared which is to be expected but trying to stay positive I have midwife next Wednesday so it will be interesting to see what she says ideally I would like to be referred straight to kings college hospital straight for a cvs test but I know they are going to say wait and see what the normal test results come back at I know its going to be higher risk because of being 36 and haveing already had one down syndrome pregnancy I just want to know one way or another before I tell anybody x

Of course you are hun, that's totally understandable. Must be very scary with what you've been through in the past. I really really have absolutely everything crossed that all is ok. Definitely tell MW how you're feeling, would they be able to make the scan a little earlier? I know the wait must be horrible. I really hope it all goes well xxx

No they can only do the nuchal scan from 11 weeks 2 days I think it is and I am being scanned at 11 weeks 5 days so pretty close the good thing is my scan is at 9am so I won't have to wait around all day nervous I was hoping they would offer me an early reassurance scan but I don't think they will might see if I can persuade the midwife next week to let me have an early one just so I can see if everything is growing as should x

I really feel for you the waiting must be awful. I had some pains around 8 weeks so had an early scan so I would have thought they could organise one for you. Is it the same midwife you had before?
Keeping everything crossed for you xxx

I really feel for you the waiting must be awful. I had some pains around 8 weeks so had an early scan so I would have thought they could organise one for you. Is it the same midwife you had before?
Keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Thanks hun I don't know what midwife I am seeing I think it is just a random one that does booking in at the hospital last time they came to my house as I had the community midwifes but now it looks like I will be seeing the hospital ones but I will ask she can only tell me no but hopefully she will be understanding and let me just have a quick one x

How you getting on Kellie?xx

Not too bad thanks hun 10+4 now had a private scan this morning as could not wait until next week just needed to know if this little one had a heart beat which I am pleased to say it does and my dates are spot on now just have to get through my scan next Thursday and then the cvs test. Hope you are ok the photos of cole are so sweet he really is a little cutie x

That's fab news Kellie! I've got everything crossed for your next scan and more good news for your little rainbow baby xxx

Not too bad thanks hun 10+4 now had a private scan this morning as could not wait until next week just needed to know if this little one had a heart beat which I am pleased to say it does and my dates are spot on now just have to get through my scan next Thursday and then the cvs test. Hope you are ok the photos of cole are so sweet he really is a little cutie x

Aw I'm so pleased everything is going well for you Kellie!! I'll be keeping everything crossed for you next Thursday, really hoping this little bambino is your sticky one :)
We're good, Cole is changing so much every day. I'm obviously biased but I think he's a little cutie too ;) x

Me too so pleased to hear things are going well and you will be in my thoughts next week keeping everything crossed xxx

That's great that you saw the heartbeat xx fingers crossed for next scan xx

That's great news Kellie, good luck for the next scan hun xxx

Back