I am going to be brave and start a thread

I am not too bad thanks hun I am now 14 weeks 2 days and I heard my babies heartbeat at the midwives yesterday which was nice just cant wait to get to 20 weeks and that scan when hopefully they will tell me that the baby looks ok. Hope you are ok x

Awww how lovely :) Not too long til 20 weeks now hun, I'm sure everything will be ok. How are you doing?xx

I am fine thanks hun I am going for a gender scan on Saturday so hopefully they will also just do a quick check of baby so hopefully that will go ok then its just a case of waiting until the 20 week scan which is still terrifying me. I am seeing the fetal medicine consultant on Wednesday just to go over my risk factors and see if she agrees 1-4800 is a good enough result not to do the amniocentesis test if she recommends I have it then I will so I will just wait and see what she says. Your profile picture is completely adorable she is getting so big its scary how quickly they grow hope you are both well x

Ooh exciting about the gender scan. Fingers crossed everything goes well. Let us know how you get on xx

Yay congratulations that's lovely news xx

That's so exciting! Congratulations!! How many boys & girls do you have already? I know you have 4 but can't remember what you have lol :) How lovely xx Congrats again hun! xx

Awww congratulations hun so pleased things are looking good. Not long until your 20 week scan now xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you only 12 more days till my 20 week scan I am really nervous but I just want it over and done with I am beginning to feel him move now which is nice. Here is a copy of my 3d scan incase anyone wants to see it

ForumRunner_20140626_132833.png

Hopefully it workef

Lovely pic Kellie, it's so nice to see it. X

Brilliant pic :) so happy for you xxx

Aww wow! How amazing x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Back