I am going to be brave and start a thread

Just read thru ur story. Sorry to hear of your experience last time but soooo happy to hear you're expecting again and with dates spot on and heart beat too. Good luck with scan next week.

Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ForumRunner_20140508_134218.png

My scan photo from today she put me forward 3 days so I am now 12 +1 my nt measurement was 1.7mm so within the normal range baby was very active now just got to wait for the blood bit of tge results to come through although I was told due to previous history I will probably be high risk again so will probably get a phone call at some point next week but at least the nt measurement looks more promising than last time x

Oh that sounds v promising hun!! Gorgeous pic :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw glad bubs is ok. Fingers crossed the blood test results come back quick and with the results you want :) xx

Glad things are looking ok for this pregnancy :)

Sorry to ask .. Last time what was your results like .. I've just had mine back and both Papp a and bhcg were low my nt was1.98 .. I'm thinking of doing a DNA type blood test.. To check chromosomes etc

My hcg level was 2.60 MoM and my PAPP-A was 0.67 and my nachal measurement was 5.80mm last time hope that helps a little and my risk was greater than 1 in 2 so I really knew even before I had the cvs test hope you that helps a little and good luck with what ever test you decide on x

congratulations & good luck x

Just catching up on everything, congratulations on your pregnancy hun! Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Got my results today my risk is 1 in 4800 which I know is low risk but its now put me in a difficult position as now I don't know if to have a cvs test or not

That's a good low result. I wouldnt worry xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Yay glad to hear everything is OK!!!! Xx

Thanks girls I have decided that 1 in 4800 is pretty good results so I am not going to have the cvs and risk a miscarriage I am just going to go with the flow and just hope to god every thing is ok this time x

Thanks girls I have decided that 1 in 4800 is pretty good results so I am not going to have the cvs and risk a miscarriage I am just going to go with the flow and just hope to god every thing is ok this time x

I'll be keeping everything crossed for you Kellie. You so deserve this baby :) xx

I'll be keeping everything crossed for you Kellie. You so deserve this baby :) xx

Me too Kellie! I hope it all goes wonderfully for you xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How are you doing Kellie? :) How are you feeling? xx

Back