I am going to try 100% from Monday....

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Hi all,

I will be getting around 3 weeks supply from a friend who has given up with CD, her loss will help my loss lol.

Ive never tried the diet before and as my other half is off work all weekend so that wont be the best time for me to start. Hence planning to start Monday.
I am off work until at least March 5th so all being well I will be into the swing of things before I go back to work.

I will weigh myself once a week and post updates ( hope I figure out how to do a thing at the bottom of my posts )

At the moment I am around 17 and half stone and would love to be around 13st for our wedding in Sept. We're off to Vegas for our honeymoon and I don't want to be wedged into the airline seat !

Any tips or motivational words of wisdom welcome x x x

Hi I too am going to start again on Monday. I did the cd for 2 weeks and lost 8lb but came off it due to constipation, got that sorted out and bought some cd fibre, however I tried to start again last week and just could not get back into it, so I must start Monday as my cdc is back from hols and I go to be weighed on Wed, she will not be happy!!! The only thing that worries me is Mothers day as my daughter has booked a french restaurant, I dont want to spoil the diet but cant let my family down, my son flies to Afghanistan on good Friday and it will be the last time we can all meet up together for a while, oh what to do???? Good luck I will keep a look out for your posts, and any encouragement would be very welcome xxx

1st weigh in today and I am 11lb lighter !
oh my lord I am thrilled for 2 reasons, 1st the weight loss is fab but I am also proud of myself for sticking to SS 100% for the full week and promised myself I will be 100% this week as well.

Good luck mary lou, hope it's better for you this week x x x

Well done on the amazing 11lb loss! I'll be soo happy if i get the same results on friday!!

I totally relate to you when you say you're proud at the fact you've stuck to SS 100%, i think that is part of the achievment too.. knowing you've completed something week by week :) x x

well done
that`s a brilliant 1st week
keep up the good work

kaz:)

Back