I am gonna lose it!

Ah thanks Mirjam. Would u believe i'm in bits with tennis elblow too - too much squash and golf. Need to rest it as it's really sore. Anyways love your posts. I'm on Day 6 and all set for MY 1st WEIGH IN tomorrow morning. Can't wait. I've being 100% all week (tiny splash low fat milk in tea) Your doing great. Everyone is !!! How do i set up a chart thing. Any tips hon :jelous::jelous::jelous:XXXX

Sorry to hear about your elbow happydays, I've just called the doctor again and I'm getting some pills as the gel didn't help :( Good luck on your WI today; I've lost another 4lbs so almost 2 stone in 4 weeks :D xxx

Great loss again this week, Mirjam! Well done! :D xx

ooh and hey, get the ticks out... your BMI is under 30! Another goal bites the dust! xx

I've had the day from hell yesterday! I was so constipated that I literally spent the whole bloody day on the toilet! Took dulcolax, senokot twice and nothing happened.... Finally when hubby came home he told me to take some of that fizzy powder and that seemed to do the trick. I was seeing myself sitting at the hospital but thankfully it didn't get that far.

Oh Mirjam, I feel for you!! Have had bouts of constipation myself on LT but OMG when I was on full dose of codeine before Christmas I was nearly at the hospital stage! I tried everything... horrific!

Glad you've got got through it, are you taking any fibre supplements? xx

Yes, I took that fibre thingy that you can buy at the pharmacist but that doesn't help... I drank that effervesent health salts and that did the trick.

Back