I am gonna lose it!

Thanks Cherrycoke, yay us indeed! :D

Well done on your loss Mirjam .. You should easily be at goal by Summer, how great is that??!!x x x

Your wedding ideas are wonderful, i hope the editor appreciates them x x

yaay you go girlie well done thats great! youre flying along :) ..glad youre able to exercise once your tennis elbow dissapears :) X

I won't say much, got a lot to catch up on but woohoo well done on both the loss and week 3 day 1! Sounds so much longer! :D

Week 3 day 2: feeling fine but still could sleep all day... had had some feedback from the publishers and they like some of my ideas (don't know which ones tho) so hopefully they will be able to use them. Also found out the magazine is out Mid March so keep fingers crossed.
Arm's feeling a bit better, the cream defo helps. Hopefully I'm able to go back on exercising next week. How's everyone else doing? x

PS: magazine is called "The best Scottish Weddings" :D

oohh yay thats great that they like it,, hopefully theres not much tweaking to be done! glad your elbows on the mend!
Feeling good today.. also could sleep all day... going to head into college library today to try and get some thesis done..nothing productive happens at home! :) what ar eyou up to for the day? x

I've been driving around town all afternoon trying to find an elbow brace but to no avail. Went home, got my gym bag and went to the gym as I was having an introductory lesson. No arm exercises though! :D
How did you go in the library pudge?

I've been driving around town all afternoon trying to find an elbow brace but to no avail. Went home, got my gym bag and went to the gym as I was having an introductory lesson. No arm exercises though! :D
How did you go in the library pudge?

Have you tried ebay for an elbow brace hun?... They seem to sell everything!! lol

I hope it eases for you x x

I bought one online from a company here in the UK so hopefully the delivery doesn't take too long... me too Su as I am experiencing quite a lot of pain :( x

Glad to see your ideas went down well, hope your elbow gets better soon, there's nothing worse than pain in a joint that is constantly in use :(

Thanks Claire, I hope so too! Am eagerly awaiting my brace :)

halloo!! hoping that brace is well on its way to you! had an amazingly productive day in the library and got tonnes done.. i was meant to go in today as well but we got robbed last night and im kind of freaked to leave the house... chnaces of them doing it again are slim but they know what else is here for them to take... So attempting to have a work from home day.... not sure how its going to work out though lol!

How are you feeling today? x

halloo!! hoping that brace is well on its way to you! had an amazingly productive day in the library and got tonnes done.. i was meant to go in today as well but we got robbed last night and im kind of freaked to leave the house... chnaces of them doing it again are slim but they know what else is here for them to take... So attempting to have a work from home day.... not sure how its going to work out though lol!

How are you feeling today? x

OMG!! Are you ok? Did they take much? Do the police have any clues?.. I sound like a copper now, all these questions!! lol

That really gets my goat.. These low-lives don't realise what effect they have on the people they burgle.. Not only do they take stuff that they have NO right to, it makes the victim feel afraid in their own home, and sometimes violated... I hope you are ok hun x x

hey Su, yes we are alright,just a bit shaken,, they took my flatmates laptop ipod and phone,,, and we have just noticed that theyve taken her ring that was her mothers engagement ring so shes most upset about that.they came through her window and they must have thought they didnt have much time as they didnt make it to my room. luckily i had my laptop ipod and phone in college with me yesterday! The police just think it was some knackers in the area, they said it was prob a kid that climbed in, there have been break ins left right and centre this week and last :( they said they wont catch them and the stuff with be sold for like 50 quid for heroine. Just hope karma bites them in the bum because theyve really shaken us up. And it takes quite alot to get me shaken up!

Just glad i wasnt here when it happened! ..how are you getting on? x

Hi pudge, sorry to hear about the break in, i know how that feels, makes you a little paranoid and you feel uneasy in your home. Chances are they won't be back, they're opportunists. I agree with Karma though, what goes around comes around!

Pudge my lovely, that's awful :( the ring must be the worst thing to have taken, some people are utter scum. Hope you didn't worry about it all day, they deserve a lifetime of lipotrim!!! X

they deserve a lifetime of lipotrim!!! X

PMSL!!!

Forget prison, forget being locked up with a load of burly men who want to kick your head in, forget peeing in a bucket and slopping out, forget being confined to the same 4 walls for years, no! That's not a deterrant!

Give 'em a lifetime of Lipotrim! Amen Sista! lol

How you doing Mirjam? xx

they deserve a lifetime of lipotrim!!! X

PMSL!!!! thanks guys..i believe they do!! feeling better now, i suppose it happens to us all, its just a matter of time. We handled the situation well and just hoping karma appears and im happy!

and yes where has Mirjam got too... i believe i have taken over her diary today!!! .......coooooeeeeeyyyyyy MMIIRRJJAAAAMMMMMMm WWHHERRREEE AAARREEEE YYOOUUUUU :)

hope youre ok :D xx

Back