i am gutted...

scojos

2nd wi and gained 4lbs...
how did that happen?
i have been good, the only thing i didnt syn was 1/2pt cider, but i imagine its about 9 - my daily allowance, the rest of the time i have been good.
i have eaten loads of salad, not much fruit but loads of veg, and the only thing i havent done (hang head in shame) is eat bfast as too busy in am!
i know these things make a difference but 4lb!! flip me!!
i am totally hacked off - have 9 weeks til we go away, im never going to get below the 13.o stage, everytime i get to 12 something it all goes belly up!!
...and yes, have eaten loads of salad/bbq type things but with natural yogurt and lemon juice for dressing, in fact have probably eaten too little.
sorry needed to rant
thanks for listening

2nd wi and gained 4lbs...
how did that happen?
i have been good, the only thing i didnt syn was 1/2pt cider, but i imagine its about 9 - my daily allowance, the rest of the time i have been good.
i have eaten loads of salad, not much fruit but loads of veg, and the only thing i havent done (hang head in shame) is eat bfast as too busy in am!
i know these things make a difference but 4lb!! flip me!!
i am totally hacked off - have 9 weeks til we go away, im never going to get below the 13.o stage, everytime i get to 12 something it all goes belly up!!
...and yes, have eaten loads of salad/bbq type things but with natural yogurt and lemon juice for dressing, in fact have probably eaten too little.
sorry needed to rant
thanks for listening

I know how you feel. I've been having the same problem as well :-(

How about keeping a food diary. it maybe that you're forgetting things? i keep a food diary all the time...mostly otherwise i'd go mad and forget what i was doing! There is another post in here about people eating alot of salad and not losing, something to do with water retention they think. It may be you have eaten enough so your body has gone in to "starvation" mode and is hanging on to everything. Sure you'll have a whopper of a loss next week. Good Luck :)

Socojo, havent you just come off cambridge? If so don't worry hun, it will be your GI levels. I put on 2lbs so know how you feel :-( It will come off but remeber SW is a change for life. Look how far you have come, thats pretty amazing!

You probably haven't eaten enough. 1/2 pint cider is only 5 syns. I'm sure you'll have a great loss next week, good luck x

I would not stress about it, although i know its disappointing, when you come off cd if you did not work up the plans to stabilise, you will put on, its your GI levels filling up again :rolleyes:
4 lb is pretty good, i put on 7lb :confused:

good luck and keep it going :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks guys, i was rushed to a and e again last night with pain from gall stones, sorts of put things in priority if you know what i mean...
whilst i would be dissapointed, if i never lost another 1lb, i would trade it to get rid of this pain
tx

Know about gall stones, had my gall bladder removed about 6 or so years ago and never looked back! Highly recommend it!

I agree with Dehli, maybe you haven't eaten enough, I write everything down as soon as I eat it.

I can sympathise with you and gall stone pain, my daughter has it as well, she was due to have the 'op' 2 years ago but she became pregnant and could'nt, she suffered terribly all through her pregnancy, very painful, I hope you are feeling a little better today, take care. X

HAVE YOUR CON GO THROUGH YOUR FOOD DIARY if you have just started maybe try doing red or green instead of healthy extra as i find it dsoesn work for me and some others but green or red do XXX if you have just come off cambridge i would worry at all dont let it wobble you,your body is just adjusting XXX

my sw leader rang me today, to give ne a pep talk, which i thought was lovely of her, and i told her about minimins and the support you had all offered.
due to me needing surgery i am a new, fat free zone, no biscuits, no chocolate, no dairy nothing.
thats sure to help with weight loss.
any ideas for fat free syns? i have some haribos for after tea..:D
tx

Back