I am halfway!

rachy1986

I am halfway to goal....seems like such a long way off....Im also going to be putting myself behind 2 weeks as im off on holiday.Although Im going to be very good -stay away from carbs and use the hotel gym 2-3 times a week for damage limitation!!
Hope everyone is well xxx

Huge congrats to you on getting half way to your goal.
You should be fine on holiday if your going to the gym and watch what you eat.
Where are you off to on your holidays?

Huge congrats to you on getting half way to your goal.
You should be fine on holiday if your going to the gym and watch what you eat.
Where are you off to on your holidays?

Thank you hun...I do hope so!!!! Im off to Cape Verde for 2 weeks-I cannot wait!!
xxx

Me too! Except my halfway is round about where you started!! And we're the same weight. That said, I don't think I want to get all the way to goal on SS so I may just be following you down to around the same weight anyway...

What a fantastic start to a week - knowing we only have maybe 10 more weeks to the low 11s!

Congrats :D

woo hoo well done :) xx

ooh just noticed that im just over half way too :D x

Me too! Except my halfway is round about where you started!! And we're the same weight. That said, I don't think I want to get all the way to goal on SS so I may just be following you down to around the same weight anyway...

What a fantastic start to a week - knowing we only have maybe 10 more weeks to the low 11s!

Well done that is so good. It is fab to think we may have just 10 more weeks(hopefully still have a little bit of summer to flaunt aswell!)
xx

Back