I am ill what to do

its totally up to you , if its that chesty then you should go to the Dr incase its a chest infection and you need antibiotics , if its more of a cold type cough then most cough medicines will take you out of ketosis , so it depends whether you think they help your cough enbough to warrent breaking ketosis . Dont risk your health and if you need a break then take it , but weigh up the pros and cons first x hope you are better soon

Thanks I was worried mainly about nasty side effects if I feel hungey oh well, I can live with that. Blacking out would be my main worry from some cold a flu meds is more my worry as some do have alcohol in them. Naturally I can barely hold my alcohol so... Who knows. I had some pepper mint tea which helped a bit.

Steam inhalation really helps with a chesty cough and colds....it is a fantastic alternative to medicines! Most couch syrups are designed to suppress coughs so actually don't make them any better...steam will help break down any phlegm and allow u to cough it up which will help u recover much quicker.
Hope this helps....but obviously if the symptoms are really bad then the doctor or pharmacist is the best person to speak to!

Back