I am in heven

Needs2losealot

Omg ladies & gents

I am in heven just had the peanut bar it was wounderful i just wanted it to last forever i would be happy to live off of them.

is it normal to get this happy and excited over a peanut bar lol.
What is your favourite shake /bar/soup

x x x sam x x x :D

Lol - the peanut bars are fab, aren't they?! Be quite prepared to hate them in a few weeks though - your tastes change dramatically on this! When I first started I adored the Thai Chilli soup, after about 6 weeks, the very thought of it, let alone the smell, had me retching.

As for bars, I used to love the toffee, but again, now I can't bear them!

Current faves for me - vanilla shake (hated that at first), chicken soup and raspberry & cranberry or peanut bar :)

Hot banana shake - thick and creamy... Mmm. I have this every night about 9pm.

Peanut bars for me and chicken soup. I have the chocolate shakes too for convenience. Until recently I've like the cranberry bars too but now find them too sweet. I liked the vegetable soup and thai soup at first but went off the Thai after Week 2 and the vegetable after week 5.

So every day I have a peanut bar, a chicken soup and 2 chocolate shakes together.

vanilla shakes with ice and coffee in

all the bars, yum
daisy x

Peanut bars (she says drooling!!!!) I have had one nearly everyday for 25 weeks!! I do occasionally have something different for a change but then I miss them so then back to 7 a week.

I go through phases with the soups and shakes. I do love vanilla hot with coffee on a night with my peanut bar. Mmmmm!!!

Sam - you should have heard our group when we all tasted our first bar. We were INCREDIBLY happy! It felt SO good to have something to chew after a week. :D We must have sounded mighty suspicious from out in the hallway! :giggle:

When I started, I LOVED the Tahi Chili....then me too, after abuot 6 weeks could not stand the smell of it. It was the crisps that got tp me more then the soup - so I put that aside and palyed around mixing flavours....strawberry banan, chocoate and raspberry (a fave), all sorts of combos. ANd lots of "lattes" and "frappucinos" with vanilla or chocolat and coffeeeee . And lots of combos of muffins, etc.

Then, I lived on Mint Chocolate Shakes for the last several weeks - that and mint chocoalate "ice cream".

I loved the Peanut Bar best, then the Cranberry. Went off the others very early on, and permanently unless used in a muffin.

My favourite way to have the Peanut Bar was to toast it - yes, toast it :D, in the toaster until is just started to get well browned, it kind of carmelized. Then I salted it and crumbled it into little nuggets for "honey roasted peanuts" :D

I then discovered those "peanuts" were good baked in the muffins! LOL

I had fun with it. Even tried to make pancakes on Shrove Tuesday. LoL

Wow blond logic amazing what people think of with just the bear minimum to work with. I just cant wait for my next bar its nice to have some think to look forward to.How do you do the ice cream please sounds yum and the mint chocolate.

kind regards x x x sam x x x

When I first started I loved the chicken, vegetable and mushroom soup. Detested the tomato and haven't tried that again since.

Shakes: strawberry, banana and vanilla were ok, chocolate vile!

Bars: peanut too dry, cranberry & raspberry too sweet, toffee too odd, lemon to tasteless! lol

Now, I have the same everyday: vanilla shake about 0745, peanut bar at 1300, chicken soup (often as poppadoms) about 1830 and another vanilla shake about 2130.

Tip for the peanut bar - zap it in the mircrowave for approx 10 seconds! gorgeous warm! But remember to take it out of the packet first as it has a foil wrapper!

I am going to get the mushroom soup to try as poppadoms this week but sticking to my 14 vanilla and 7 peanut!

Kat xx

aargh! I went to WI and to get my packs and they have NO peanut bars and won't have any until next Thursday! I'mnot a happy bunny!

Oh no snorks!!!

How funny!
I despise peanut bars!! I think they taste like cardboard!
Don't do ANY of the soups. Hate them! lol
I loooove chocolate shake made as a frappucino mixed with ice and two spoons of instant coffee. Same with vanilla. Mmmmmmm...
I love the cranberry bar, toffee is ok but too sweet in one go. I wish they could bring back the old peanut bar that was a bit savoury (remember that ladies?) I used to make lovely crispy clusters of them under the grill. Yummy!

Peanut is my fav bar, i have that, 1 porridge and 2 bananna shakes, i have all my packs in the evening from 8:30pm onwards and drink my water during the day.

That's why I heat it in the microwave for 10-12 seconds Magiclove - softens it up a bit! xx

Snorks

that would really make me cross i was just thinking yesterday i hope my group has plenty because i would like 7 this week. Is there not another group you could get to to swap them at.
x x x sam x x x

I really surprised myself and decided that I liked the soft bars. Now if you offered me soft centred ordinary chocs I wouldn't give you a thank you.

My favourite soups are mushroom and vegetable. I find if I add a savoury sachet to the mushroom it gives it a deeper taste.

Love the Cranberry and Rasberry Bars - Porridge mixed with chocolate shake is good too.

One think I tried which was really nice was chocolate shake blended with ice and Fruits of the Forest flavouring (with extra water)

for the past few weeks I have just had Chocolate Shake Porridge and Cranberry bars - used to love Thai Chilli Soup but got sick of it

Back