I am LOVING the changes in my body !

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Face is getting thinner, belly getting smaller clothes looser, able to wear tops I haven't worn for ages :D

Still a long way to go but it's all heading in the right direction :)

Wish my fat back/sidesaddles were going, perhaps they are or perhaps they are a bugger to shift...

Long live LT & Slendertone belts :D

Hope you are all motivated & feeling good too x

thats great Howdy its a great feeling isnt it seeing and feeling the results x

Oooh. look at you howdy, all hunky and smiley!!!!!!!!! The only place I seem to look thinner is my feet lol. Never mind at least I can buy new shoooooooooes....mmmmmmmmmmmxxxx Good on ya fella x

Hey,

Glad to hear you are starting the reap the rewards, that must give you extra motivation and determination!

I havent noticed a massive difference yet - I only have 11 pounds off though, and I was at my heaviest ever when I started LT, I reckon the next 10 pounds will make me feel a lot different though! My trousers are definitely not as tight around the waist..... but I have about 10 pairs of jeans in my wardrobe I am dying to get into again.

I got my slendertone belt on friday afternoon, and tried it yesterday for the first time, wow its actually a really nice sensation, i thought it would be quite jumpy or something, but it was great, I did it for an hour on level 40.

How long have you been using your slendertone belt for??

Julz
xox

Great post Howdy, great when you begin to see the changes isn't it, enjoy every minute! How's the belt going, I got the arm one too which is well weird, tried having a fag at the same time, every time I got it near my mouth a contraction kicked in and yanked it in the other direction..... an alternative to Nicotinell??

Gxx

Face is getting thinner, belly getting smaller clothes looser, able to wear tops I haven't worn for ages :D

Wish my fat back/sidesaddles were going, perhaps they are or perhaps they are a bugger to shift...

is a great feeling ey HD,
i can get me jeans off with out un doing them lol :D i had to go and by a belt ;)

LOL!

........How's the belt going, I got the arm one too which is well weird, tried having a fag at the same time, every time I got it near my mouth a contraction kicked in and yanked it in the other direction..... an alternative to Nicotinell??

Gxx

LOL! I got the arm one also! Havent tried it yet...but i am having a good laugh at your comment! ha ha ha... im nervous!

x

do the slendertone belts work???? And how much do they cost?? x

I just got mine...

do the slendertone belts work???? And how much do they cost?? x

Hi, I just got mine.. so I cant answer from my own experience, but if you google slendertone in minimins you will find loads of threads on the subject or just google slendertone reviews and you will find lots of sites with positive reviews.

They work - if you use them everyday! Think it takes 6-8 weeks to see a difference...

You will tone your abs but if your abs are covered in fat - noone can see them, although you will feel stronger in your core.

I got my belt cos I reckon Im going to be on LT for 10 weeks, and that while im doing LT I might as well focus on getting as toned up as I can so that I can have a flat toned tummy! For the first time in my life!!!!! lol

I got the arms one as well, havent tried it yet, going to do this morning though.

xox

Yeah im right at ya there, its a great feeling isn't it.
Slendertone belts, check em out at ebay or slendertone.com

Aww good for you Howdy, glad youre feeling good xx

Woooo Hoooooo...great feeling isnt it xxxx
I am there with ya on LT & Slendertone xxx

Back