I am lucky because...(add yours!)

I'm so lucky because..

*I really have found my one true love and I'm going to be with him for ever. He's so supportive.
*All my family and friends are healthy, well and fantastic in every way!
*I'm finally becoming on the outside, who I am on the inside.
*I found lighter life magazine that day in asda, without it I wouldn't be where I am now.

I am lucky because I have a magic guitar that has for the first time in my life inspired me to learn to play by ear and to write my own music....something I have always wanted to do but as was taught to read music so always relied on it and was always afraid of the challenge and lacked patience....<breathe!!!> :D....anyway, I have this wonderful guitar and I have over the past several months written my first 3 peices of music. Chuffed. (Thanks mom and dad for the lessons!)

A bit random I know, but I do feel lucky for it. :)

I am so lucky because:-

1) I am a survivor
2) I have love on my side
3) I have an amazing group of friends who stuck with me through thin and thinner.
4) I have a steady job with a fabulous boss and colleagues who make me laugh till I cry.
5) I still have humour.
6) For the first time in my life, fat or thin, I am happy.
7) I am good enough on my own.

My Mum - don't need anymore words to qualify that one, as there aren't any to do her justice.
:superwoman:

I am lucky because......I have just found out this week that I am being funded by the NHS for a tummy tuck and arm lift & I cant wipe the smile off my face :)

so they let you do that? I'm really getting upset by my boobs at the min, I've onyl lost 3 of the 7 stone I need to lose and already theyve become just sacks of skin no fullness at all. You think the NHS would help me after my diet?

I am lucky because I am healthy
I am lucky because I am married to a loving, intelligent, generous man who thinks the world of me
I am lucky because I am skilled and educated
I am lucky because I have a good job that pays well and where I am appreciated
I am lucky because I live in a beautiful, cultural, vibrant city where I can do anything I fancy
I am lucky because I am attractive enough
I am lucky because I am open, funny and friendly
I am lucky because I have travelled the world
I am lucky because I have discovered LighterLife

Okay I'm going to be honest here and write something - I keep looking at this thread and wanting to write in it but I'm one of those wierd people who just can't seem to say 'I'm lucky because....' mainly for the stupid fear that I have that if I'll do then I might lose it.

Anyone else think that I might need counselling :D

I am lucky because

1) I have a brillant family who are always supportive
2) I got an Ace Girlfriend whose been by myside since day 1
3) I got amazing people on MINIMINS who are always there to help when needed
4) I am Lucky cause i have talent and dont britain know it ;)

I am lucky because as of right now, I am on holiday for a month, and get to go spend weeks back home in Sunny California with my mom who turns 90 while we are there! I get to see my 2 best girlfriends in the world, and catch up with all friends and family, and they get to see me the slimmest I have been in over 18 years. Some will have never seen me slim. Feeling very lucky. :D

I am lucky because I'm 23, have a good job which i enjoy, have a beautiful little nephew who I adore, have a good support network and I'm really enjoying life at he moment!

Who'd have thought I'd have enjoyed the gym for a start.... haha

Because i know i cant spell.. and i dont let me bother me.. lol..

Hey Kitteh,

President Andrew Jackson is reported to have said, "It's a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word."

You're just creative!:rotflmao:

Minnie Mel
p.s. My math is not so great... I had to go back and fix my ticker... however, my weight loss was pretty impressive until I did! :whistle:

I'm Lucky Because...

I read through what all of the other postees have written and many of you have said it so well.

But here is my shortlist...

I am lucky because I did marry my best friend and we have made it work through thick and thin (and it has been pretty thick on my part for the past 14 years). We have been together for almost 22 married years and 24 as a couple.

We have been blessed with two healthy children who are hard work at times, but well worth it.

We have our health (so far), jobs, a roof over our heads, food (too much and wrong kind in the past -- but we're fixing this)... and a decent education.

We have supportive siblings who have been wonderful aunts and uncles to the kids.

We have made fantastic friends who are scattered around the globe.

And, we (as a couple) made the decision to lose the excess weight. My husband started the South Beach Diet the same day I started Lighter Life -- and he has been "working" this with me all the way. The kids are even starting to be encouraging and supportive! (And, no one expected that out of our 17 year old son!)

Note: Blond Logic wrote that she was thankful no one she knew was in Iraq or Afghanistan.

-- and whilst I can certainly relate to that sentiment: I cannot say the same (being part of the military community I know many people who are, have been, and will be in these areas). However, so far no one I know has been harmed -- I wish it were so for everyone (including Iraqis, Afghanis, etc.).

But, what I can say also say is: "I am thankful that my USAF officer sister who IS in Iraq and working in the medical logistics sector, has come to believe that the work she doing over there is valuable and important. She is now more committed than ever to future work with Doctors without Borders because the things she has seen and been able to help improve."

It sort of fits with one of my favourite quotes:

"We cannot all do great things, but we can do little things with great love."

--MinnieMel

I am lucky because:

I have a husband and sons who light up my life and are supportive of everything I do.:D
I have parents and siblings who although not always supportive will follow me and praise me when things go well.;)
I have a great education and a good job where I make a difference.:rolleyes:
I have a chaotic home which is all ours and my friends and family are all nearby.:)
I have friends who I can turn to in need, and who can turn to me.
I now have LL, which will keep me the same me, but looking the way I did twenty years ago!:D

I am lucky because I've found a brilliant forum for weight loss support...because I'm starting LL in two weeks today...because I have a lovely husband who loves me just the way I am...because I've got a new bike with flowers and a basket!!!

I am lucky because I am married to a wonderful man whom I love very much
I am lucky because I have a beautiful 3 year old daughter who is the light of my life
I am lucky because I have a very supportive mum who I wouldn't have got this far without
I am lucky because I have a brilliant and loving family
I am lucky because I have wonderful friends
I am lucky because I have a good education
I am lucky because I have a job that I enjoy and where I am appreciated
I am lucky because we have our own home which may be modest but is ours
I am lucky because my husband has a very good job which enables me to only work part time and spend lots of precious time with my darling daughter
I am lucky because I have found LighterLife before it's too late and while I am still young enough to enjoy the rest of my life
I am lucky because I have my health and it will only improve as I lose weight
I am lucky because I've found a great weight loss support forum!

I am lucky because...

I have an amazing family a fantastic husband and the most beautiful baby girl (4months old) who has given me the motivation to do lighter life so i can run around with her and play with her when she gets older and not be out of breath or tired.

I am lucky because...

I have a beautiful new son and an amazingly supportive husband
I live in Cornwall which is one of the most beautiful places in the world
I have a fantastic family who are supporting me in my journey of weight loss
I have a wonderful mother who is financing LL
and not forgetting my lovely Westie who is looking forward to long walks when I am slimmer

i am lucky because:
my husband is supporting me finanacially to do ll.
i have 2 beautiful children.
i am alive
i have found ll and start next week wed!!

I am lucky because
1. I met a wonderful man 5 years ago and we married with in 2 months of meeting, and we both love each other so much, we also tell eachother how we love eachother alot.

2. I have a daughter that i love soo much, but she moved out on bitter grounds..but now we are talking and i will always love her.

2. I joined this wonderful sight that inspired me to join,, i start on tuesday.

3. My husband is the best in the world because he wanted to support me so join LL life yesterday.

4. I finally learnt how to beat match, now i love djing.

5. Im just lucky, and will be even more lucky when i reach my goal weight.

I am lucky because I have a very loving and supportive family (especially my mummy!) who encourage me and are there for me when I feel poop.

I am lucky because I have found a lovely guy who likes me for me and who I really enjoy spending time with.

I am lucky because I have the best friends in the world who I have known from the first day of Primary School and who have always and will always be there for me.

I am lucky because I have a job where I get to help save lives everyday.

I am lucky becasue my mum has reduced the amount of board I pay to help me with diet costs!!

Laura
xx

Back