I am new here - HELLO

Sidsmum

Hi,

I have been lurking here for a while but have registered today. I am in my early thirties with a lovely son who is 3.5 and a rock of a husband. I have always been big. I had lose 4 stone back in 2004 with SW but due to immobility and medication and of course comfort eating its all back on and then some.

When I was pregnant with my son I had a condition called SPD and gestational diabetes. I spent a lot of my pregnany in a wheelchair and on stick and am currently on opiates and tri-cyclics, which i think have added to the increase.

Anyway on the 8th July, a photo was taken of my and, lets just say it was a wake up call. I started on the SW plan on Monday of this week and to my surprise my wonderfully hubby has come on board and it doing it with me - so wonderful to have him on board. Although I should have expected it, he has been my carer for 4 years, we work together (or he takes me with him to work - we run our own business)

Im going to figure our how to do the sigature and tickers at the bottom.

I look forward to taking to you

Tina aka Sidsmum

Hi Tina, welcome to the forum. :) Good luck with your weight loss, I am sure everything will be ok for you and your family. - Letresta. x

Back