I am new here.. need your advice

Beckya93

Hello there,
I am new here, finally decided to start losing belly fat... I try to keep my calories low, do some workouts, running, swimming pool etc.
But is there anything that I could do help me lose weight during the day and overnight? I have been drinking green tea for past couple of weeks (I heard it helps) but recently, I discoverd red tea detox programme here healthfitnesstherightway.wordpress.com/home/ and apparently its much better and more affective than green tea and it also stops your hunger... I have been reading many good reviews on this product, it seems that people getting great results... Any thoughts, opinions on this?
Thanks

Hi Beckya93
Welcome to minimins!
I haven’t heard of the red tea detox but just looked on that website- you can actually get Rooibos tea in Holland and Barrett :)

I did try the “slimatee” from Holland and Barrett - i personally found it lost no more weight than green tea does and tasted a lot worse
BUT I gave it a go

I find drinking water constantly throughout the day helps (even if you are not thirsty)
Walking as much as possible
And don’t add carbs to your meal if you don’t actually need it

I count calories on MyFitnessPal

I’m currently working on my portion size. I read up on the 5Bite diet and have been inspired. It is a very strict diet but I like some of its ideas so aim to have around 20 bites a day plus liquids (soups, smoothies and diet pop) while still counting my calories

Hope it all goes well for you
And hope the red tea tastes nice

Back