I am new need support with likeminded people

WeeFlower

I cannot do it alone need to be able to chat to keep me motivated incase I bore family or friends looking for their support. I am way too busy to try and go to a slimming class and need motivation here to keep me focused. Thanks for reading

WeeFlower

Hi and welcome. Have you a diet in mind? How much have you got to lose?

And you will never bore us as we are all in the same boat.

Irene xx

hi

Ah hello Irene Thanks for that.

I lost 3 1/2 stone before with Unislim but after 3rd son and 5years on with stresses and family life I gained all back on + and extra 2 stone. I want to feel 11 stone again I remember how great it felt. This time I want to shed it within 6-8 mths I am so fed up now of body aches and I am only 38.

I have no time to join a slim club right now I cannot make the classes I would rather be out for a walk than sit a class. What do others think is it possible if I got the support I need here?

Blá
Wow Irene well done thats some weight loss and your baby is so cute! How did you do it and in what length of time?

Welcome, Weeflower! I'm new here too but hoping that logging on regularly will keep me motivated. Best of luck to you.

after trying to do it myself i joined slimfast its been good not bad losses along with nice people

Hi WeeFlower, it can be daunting when you think about all the pounds you have to lose... I am breaking it down into tiny segments and being realistic that it may take me a year to get there. I am one of those people who lost it all before in my mid twenties going from a size 26 to a 12, and then regaining it all back over the years , to where I have been for what seems like ages..... yo-yoing.
Chin up Hun * hands WeeFlower a paddle * jump into the diet /healthy eating boat and start paddling !!!!!

Diva x

Hi and welcome to the forum,keep posting and you'll be fine.. there are dedicated sections to several diets,so whatever diet you decided on maybe you could post there too..

good luck

Thanks for your welcomes

Ah Thanks

Just to be here helped me eat consciously today and it is only 3pm so already your support is helping. I would have attacked the Kids Nutella by now but I seem to have focus and I thought of Maggots in the jar so the screw-cap went back on!
:angel09:
Will check out diets but today I am going to eat small portions more often and Fruit in between and try and detox my body for Nutella spoons in the mouth.

You are all an inspiration just by looking at your positive remarks and boy you are all loosing weight You Go Girls!!!

Thanks

Blá

Hi welcome. Good luck with your weight loss. You can do it! Just be strong. :)

Hi and welcome. This is a fab site for support. We are all here for the same reasons ;) Good luck, you can do it !!! xxxx

Hi WeeFlower

I have recently joined and like you I cannot make it to slimming classes. I did go to Slimming World briefly and really like the principle of it so I am trying to stick to it at home - I am my own worst enemy though.....I am hoping this forum will egg me on and keep me motivated (so far so good :))

Good luck xx

Hiya WeeFlower I'm not checking up on you honest !!! * sticks head around door checking for snacks *

Just forgot to ask what day you are weighing in, I guess you are weighing in each week, like most of us, except the VERY virtuous who can contain their curiosity to once a month !!!! HeHe !!!!!

Hi Weeflower...check us out on the Lipotrim forum! It's mega easy to follow if you have a busy life but the hardest diet in the world for the first few days.....but then the weight just falls off! Try and stay out of the nutella jar, I love the stuff too and buy the original version in France which, believe it or not, is even better than what you get in the uk!

Good luck whatever you decide x

Hiya WeeFlower. I'm in the same boat as you with not wanting to bore family and friends especially since the other half wont eat veg or salad so he really does have not interest at all!
I just started SW today and coming on here seems to help.
Good luck and hope you find a diet that works for you!

Back