• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am new on here

So new and so niave

:confused:
Hello I am Angela, I am 42 years of age and started Lipotrim 13 days ago, I have lost 8lb first weigh in and I am hoping to lose a couple of lbs by next Thursday, reall missing food now and really do need encouragement really don't wanna write too much just incase no body replies

S: 18st0lb C: 18st0lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 34.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
heya Angela :)

Whats your goal weight if you dont mind me asking? and your weight now? 8lbs in your first 13 days thats brilliant!!! well done!

Hiya Puddlez

Thanks very much for replying, I have not got a clue what to do on here, like I said so niave, my weight at the moment is 12st 6lb, I started Lipotrim on Feb 23rd and I weighed 13st 1lb, I would ideally like to get down to 11st 7lb, I was that weight nearly 3 years ago, and to be honest have not seen that weight since, I haven't got too much to lose but I feel this will give me a good chance to get there, but mate it is so hard isn't it, what about you, whats your weight etc, what do u wanna get down to, bear with me as I am brand new on here

S: 18st0lb C: 18st0lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 34.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
im 18 stone now i want to get down to 13 stone 7lbs really, a long way to go :( im 6ft though so its not THAT bad but i hate it and its gone on too far now.

I think you can easily reach your goal, just need support :)

Can I ask.. what is lipotrim?

It is a total food replacement diet, you just drink 3 shakes a day and drink water and lots of it, yoiu are not allowed to eat ANYTHING AT ALL, must confess thought that I had some prawns and lettuce last night cos I am so badly missing food, not missing alcohol at all, I know I shouldn't cheat and eat but feel bit sickly last night, that's my excuse and i am sticking to it, I am going to try and be real good until my weigh in which is gonna be on Thursday or Friday, we will see,

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
Welcome to Minimins Angela :D:D:D

Hi Isis,

Thanks for the welcome, as you can see I am totally new on here and I have not really got a clue what I am doing, I see you have lost loads already, well done you, on your diet what does SS+ mean??

IreneH

Gold Member
Hi and welcome. Good luck with LT. Have you been over and introduced yourself on the LT section and may be you could start a diary thread too.

Congratulations on your first loss

Irene xx

weegirl

S: 13st10lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 1st13lb(14.06%)
hi angela. congrats on your weight loss.like you i'm new on here i'm on day 5 and going ok so far.it's great to have this forum to chat to others on lipotrim.i will have my weigh in on wed.i need to loose 4st...

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Hi angela, welcome to minimins.