I Am New So I Thought I Tell U About My Weight Lost!

ANNTEXT

Hiya,

I Started Weight Watchers About 2-2 In Half Months Ago

When I Started I Was A Size 16 - To 18 More On The Size 18 Thou As The 16 Was Tight!

I Started At 12 Stone And Lost One Stone And A Half
Shame To Say Over The Months I Did Put Back On Over Half A Stone Thou!

So Now I Am 10-9lbs My Aim Is 9 Stone And I Would Like To Get To This By August My Birthday (19th)!

Even Thou At The Moment -i Went Out The Over Day And Brought Size 14 Which Was Great Because That What I Was Was Before/when I Met My Partner!

I Let Myself Go When I Was With Him I Have Been With Him For Two Years - I Only Started To Relise I Needed To Lose Weight When I Boyfriend Was Doing A Fancy Dress And Tried On My Skirt And Top! - Guess What He Fit Into It! And Big On Him !
And I Also Want To Get Married But I Have Said To Him I Can't Till This Weight Goes!

But I Am Getting There - He Can Have A New Wife Lol!

Well Hope You All Do Great On Yours !
X

Hi

Welcome to Minimins, nice to meet you.

Well done on your loss so far. Have you found WW easy to follow? I have done it in the past and when I have stabilised after completing Cambridge Diet it is the plan I intend to follow.

Good luck with getting the rest of your weight off, looking forward to hearing about your progress.

Best of luck on your weight loss journey, I always find that if I have a goal in mind, such as an event I need to attend, then it helps with my will power. Setting a wedding date would be a great motivator.;) Keep us updated on your progress. Angela x

Hello!!!

Sounds like you're doing well on WW. Keep it up and you'll soon be where you want to be. :)

I agree about having a goal to work towards - i'm sure it'll help keep you motivated if you think about getting into a lovely wedding dress!!! :)

Hey Thanks Everyone, Your All So Helpfull!
Bye For Now X

Back