I Am New So I Thought I Tell U About My Weight Lost!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by ANNTEXT, 4 March 2007 Social URL.

1. ANNTEXT

ANNTEXT Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers (points)
    Hiya,

I Started Weight Watchers About 2-2 In Half Months Ago

When I Started I Was A Size 16 - To 18 More On The Size 18 Thou As The 16 Was Tight!

I Started At 12 Stone And Lost One Stone And A Half
    Shame To Say Over The Months I Did Put Back On Over Half A Stone Thou!

So Now I Am 10-9lbs My Aim Is 9 Stone And I Would Like To Get To This By August My Birthday (19th)!

Even Thou At The Moment -i Went Out The Over Day And Brought Size 14 Which Was Great Because That What I Was Was Before/when I Met My Partner!

I Let Myself Go When I Was With Him I Have Been With Him For Two Years - I Only Started To Relise I Needed To Lose Weight When I Boyfriend Was Doing A Fancy Dress And Tried On My Skirt And Top! - Guess What He Fit Into It! And Big On Him !
    And I Also Want To Get Married But I Have Said To Him I Can't Till This Weight Goes!

But I Am Getting There - He Can Have A New Wife Lol!

Well Hope You All Do Great On Yours !
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    Hi

Welcome to Minimins, nice to meet you.

Well done on your loss so far. Have you found WW easy to follow? I have done it in the past and when I have stabilised after completing Cambridge Diet it is the plan I intend to follow.

Good luck with getting the rest of your weight off, looking forward to hearing about your progress.

4. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Best of luck on your weight loss journey, I always find that if I have a goal in mind, such as an event I need to attend, then it helps with my will power. Setting a wedding date would be a great motivator.;) Keep us updated on your progress. Angela x

5. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Hello!!!

Sounds like you're doing well on WW. Keep it up and you'll soon be where you want to be. :)

I agree about having a goal to work towards - i'm sure it'll help keep you motivated if you think about getting into a lovely wedding dress!!! :)

6. ANNTEXT

ANNTEXT Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers (points)
    Hey Thanks Everyone, Your All So Helpfull!
    Bye For Now X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.