I am newbie here

Welcome, G!

Join us on the Team Christmas thread to do a weekly weigh in. You just add your name & target loss by xmas, and update next week.

What's your plan for this stage of weight loss?

Welcome, G!

Join us on the Team Christmas thread to do a weekly weigh in. You just add your name & target loss by xmas, and update next week.

What's your plan for this stage of weight loss?
Hey Ali, I wanted to join and I did not find a team Xmas though I've found a team 50 by Xmas is that the one?

Well my plan is 9 miles of walk in two 4.5 miles sessions a day, one hour of weight workout and one meal of 2000 calories

Welcome to the forum Gthelooser. I am doing Lipotrim total food replacement, but here to support anyone on any diet. Hope your having a great weekend.

Hey Jess
What is lipotrim total food never heard of it
Hey Gtheloser.. It is 3 meal replacement shakes for women, 2 for men per day, and the only extra things you can have are black coffee, water, and some herbal teas. It is not an easy diet, it takes great willpower and a strong determination to succeed. However the results from it are phenominal. You can see in my signature previous attempts on the diet. What it essentially does is starve your body of carbohydrates which then puts it into a state of metabolising fat to use for energy, which is the stored fat we are wearing. There is only aprox 450/500 calories in the whole days shakes so the body quickly needs something else to function, hence the rapid weight loss. This is the state the body naturally goes into when we are sick and go off food etc, it's our survival mode. There are possible side effects to the diet and normally it is pharmacy managed, however I buy mine on ebay from an online pharmacy because they don't sell it here in Luxembourg. I am nurse so I feel confident I would be able to manage any side effects.

Hey Gtheloser.. It is 3 meal replacement shakes for women, 2 for men per day, and the only extra things you can have are black coffee, water, and some herbal teas. It is not an easy diet, it takes great willpower and a strong determination to succeed. However the results from it are phenominal. You can see in my signature previous attempts on the diet. What it essentially does is starve your body of carbohydrates which then puts it into a state of metabolising fat to use for energy, which is the stored fat we are wearing. There is only aprox 450/500 calories in the whole days shakes so the body quickly needs something else to function, hence the rapid weight loss. This is the state the body naturally goes into when we are sick and go off food etc, it's our survival mode. There are possible side effects to the diet and normally it is pharmacy managed, however I buy mine on ebay from an online pharmacy because they don't sell it here in Luxembourg. I am nurse so I feel confident I would be able to manage any side effects.
Thanks Jess, I have been struggling with extra weight since I remember after many years of failure I've realized that I have to change my life style in order to lose weight and keep it off, so I'm trying a new life style instead of a new diet and I believe that 100 percent of diets and supplements are advertisements, you might lose a lot of weight but you will gain it back with interest so I'm not up to it yet wish you best of luck with your diet

welcome Gthelooser to minimims I find the site a great source of support and encouragement. There is always someone to answer questions that you may have. Good luck with your weight loss journey and reaching your goals along the way.

Thanks Jess, I have been struggling with extra weight since I remember after many years of failure I've realized that I have to change my life style in order to lose weight and keep it off, so I'm trying a new life style instead of a new diet and I believe that 100 percent of diets and supplements are advertisements, you might lose a lot of weight but you will gain it back with interest so I'm not up to it yet wish you best of luck with your diet
That was indeed the case the first time I did Lipotrim Gtheloser, because I dieted but didn't change the lifestyle whilst doing so. However after probably the 4th attempt, I realised this time that something needed to change. I took up running/hiking/yoga, and manged the last time to keep the weight off with a smallish amount of fluctuation, I can hold my hands up that the reason I regained the weight I did, is because I drank too much wine and consumed too many snacks whilst doing so! Half of which my husband would remind me of the next day! So not because the diet didn't do it's job, but because I didn't do mine by not choosing moderation. However I am now 48, tired of dieting, too old for extreme diets, so now I have finally (I think) learned my lesson and I will not do it again! That being said, as much as I love Lipotrim... I am all in favour of loosing weight via more natural methods. Weight loss is a mathematical equation, and any means of weight loss works if the input and out put is right. The one and only reason I prefer Lipotrim for me is that it is fast, and it enforces total abstinence from all my triggers. Whatever you choose will work as long as you stick to it. Good luck. x

That was indeed the case the first time I did Lipotrim Gtheloser, because I dieted but didn't change the lifestyle whilst doing so. However after probably the 4th attempt, I realised this time that something needed to change. I took up running/hiking/yoga, and manged the last time to keep the weight off with a smallish amount of fluctuation, I can hold my hands up that the reason I regained the weight I did, is because I drank too much wine and consumed too many snacks whilst doing so! Half of which my husband would remind me of the next day! So not because the diet didn't do it's job, but because I didn't do mine by not choosing moderation. However I am now 48, tired of dieting, too old for extreme diets, so now I have finally (I think) learned my lesson and I will not do it again! That being said, as much as I love Lipotrim... I am all in favour of loosing weight via more natural methods. Weight loss is a mathematical equation, and any means of weight loss works if the input and out put is right. The one and only reason I prefer Lipotrim for me is that it is fast, and it enforces total abstinence from all my triggers. Whatever you choose will work as long as you stick to it. Good luck. x
There it is the big math problem we need to solve, God or universe or whatever has chosen us to solve this problem, I think while you talk to me loudly you hear your self talk about your issues so far I've found out that deep down you want to lose weight fast to be that thin lady who drinks lots of wine no judgment, you told your story let me tell you mine, I was this obese IT genius that all he thought about was 6 figures income which I achieved in a very young age, I used to eat 2 16 inches pizzas with 2 family sized sodas yet hungry guilt free 😂😂 I didn't want to lose weight because I've failed many times and I enjoyed every meal, my brother bought this dog which he could not keep and I was afraid of dogs, "there it was that 10 seconds which changed my life" I've decided to go ahead and hug the dog I loved her and she loved me back the way that I never felt before, I adopted her and fortunately I have ended up with a hyper active dog that didn’t accept any walker and bite them all, vets told me that I have to take her for walks myself three times a day, I started with 10 minutes walks and she wasn't even half tired so I went for longer walks there I realized that along these walks my clothes are getting lose then people told me
you are losing weight and I went up to the scale and realized that wow I have lost a lot of weight there I've decided to become that six packs guy which I see in magazines, I found out how I most diet and exercise, I still cheat and don't stick to plans I still enjoy pizzas I still love being drunk and every body loves these things, I'm trying not to call my diet by names because every diet has it's own restrictions palio, keto, juice fast, intimitant fasting, lipotrim and..., I eat every thing but less I walk 9 miles and I workout with weights and it brought me a lot of results,
Tell me two things first do you miss wine? And what do you think about my story?

welcome Gthelooser to minimims I find the site a great source of support and encouragement. There is always someone to answer questions that you may have. Good luck with your weight loss journey and reaching your goals along the way.
Thanks purple orc yes I always wanted a support group but I couldn't attend one because I'm so busy but I think I'm in the right place, tell me your story and about your journey, cute dog btw

There it is the big math problem we need to solve, God or universe or whatever has chosen us to solve this problem, I think while you talk to me loudly you hear your self talk about your issues so far I've found out that deep down you want to lose weight fast to be that thin lady who drinks lots of wine no judgment, you told your story let me tell you mine, I was this obese IT genius that all he thought about was 6 figures income which I achieved in a very young age, I used to eat 2 16 inches pizzas with 2 family sized sodas yet hungry guilt free 😂😂 I didn't want to lose weight because I've failed many times and I enjoyed every meal, my brother bought this dog which he could not keep and I was afraid of dogs, "there it was that 10 seconds which changed my life" I've decided to go ahead and hug the dog I loved her and she loved me back the way that I never felt before, I adopted her and fortunately I have ended up with a hyper active dog that didn’t accept any walker and bite them all, vets told me that I have to take her for walks myself three times a day, I started with 10 minutes walks and she wasn't even half tired so I went for longer walks there I realized that along these walks my clothes are getting lose then people told me
you are losing weight and I went up to the scale and realized that wow I have lost a lot of weight there I've decided to become that six packs guy which I see in magazines, I found out how I most diet and exercise, I still cheat and don't stick to plans I still enjoy pizzas I still love being drunk and every body loves these things, I'm trying not to call my diet by names because every diet has it's own restrictions palio, keto, juice fast, intimitant fasting, lipotrim and..., I eat every thing but less I walk 9 miles and I workout with weights and it brought me a lot of results,
Tell me two things first do you miss wine? And what do you think about my story?
Ha ha, I think you have summed me up pretty well, yes I want to be a thin wine drinking gal, but perhaps drinking less than before! Really, no, whilst I am on the diet I don't actually even think about it, and I love the feeling I have right now of being in control. Firstly congratulations on your career success! WOW. And WOW to 2 16 inch pizzas! I could manage one at my peak weight I have to admit! The turning point was this little doggie! That is amazing, or perhaps fate that it came into your life the way it did! So you have fallen into a system that works for you? That is wonderful. Walking certainly is the very best exercise for most people. Weights too are really great, I just can't seem to pick them up, but I think the yoga has similar benefits. Ultimately , that is where I plan to be in the longer term, but this will follow a short stint on Lipotrim, followed by keto (to introduce my carb intake back in slowly). I think your story is very inspiring!

Ha ha, I think you have summed me up pretty well, yes I want to be a thin wine drinking gal, but perhaps drinking less than before! Really, no, whilst I am on the diet I don't actually even think about it, and I love the feeling I have right now of being in control. Firstly congratulations on your career success! WOW. And WOW to 2 16 inch pizzas! I could manage one at my peak weight I have to admit! The turning point was this little doggie! That is amazing, or perhaps fate that it came into your life the way it did! So you have fallen into a system that works for you? That is wonderful. Walking certainly is the very best exercise for most people. Weights too are really great, I just can't seem to pick them up, but I think the yoga has similar benefits. Ultimately , that is where I plan to be in the longer term, but this will follow a short stint on Lipotrim, followed by keto (to introduce my carb intake back in slowly). I think your story is very inspiring!
Oh yeah, she's been there with me every step of the way even though I didn't really feel like walking she forces me to go 😂 she is 4 years old now and I think she has her own midlife Crisis, my diet has no name😂😂 just eat less and exercise more so far it has worked well for me, my believe of yoga is that gymnastics poses which I don't think I'm able to do, I tried mixed. Martial arts, boxing, some daily cardio routines and swimming but as I'm traveling a lot I think the exercise should always be there with me so I can walk every where and there is no equipment required for it I've been to India and there was a girl out there who could wrap her legs around her neck and they told me that is yoga or picking up your whole body with your hands my body is 300 lbs and the heaviest weight that I picked up was 100 lbs then I realized how heavy I am I don't know if my assumption of yoga is correct tell me. More about it if I need to go to a class I can't make it for sure can I do it solo? Are there online classes? Which one is the best? Is it really that hard?

Thanks purple orc yes I always wanted a support group but I couldn't attend one because I'm so busy but I think I'm in the right place, tell me your story and about your journey, cute dog btw
Thankyou she is a 6 year old Staffordshire bull terrier. She is a right love bug. She has her own fan club so many of the neighbours/ postman/dustman stop and give her a fuss. She loves being stroked and loves to sit on your knee and snuggle up. At just over 3 stone she is not really the size for a lap dog lol. She has been with me through thick and thin. I don't always have the best of health. But she intuitively knows it not a good day. When I had a pulmonary embolism (blood clots in lungs) days before I knew anything was wrong. I couldn't work out why she was sniffing my chest and pawing at my chest. but she must have figured out something was not right in that area. We adopted her aged 16 months next week we are taking her on holiday with us in a log cabin. Set in the countryside so plenty of nice walks for her and new areas to sniff at. She will love it.

Count me in as a fan already and rub her belly for me. I have two dogs and I didn't want any! My bro and sis couldn't keep their dogs and I have adopted them both the older one is a Spitz which socializing is not her strongest suit in fact I'm not even allowed to touch her belly but she generously let's me scratch her back 😂 but people are surprised with the level I bound we have she makes different sounds for every thing she needs and I understand what she wants and my made says that she doesn't understand time but I don't know how she always feels when you are coming home (though I'd come home every day at the same time) but even if it's sooner or later than usual time she has never ever lost me coming back from work when ever I take a turn to our alley I see her wiggling tail inside the yard, the other one is a piece of cotton candy he haven't seen a lot of people since he has been born in the time of covid and lock down but now that he sees more people every day he becomes more friendly and because he's so cute people love to spend time with him enough about.. My dogs help me know you better so did you started to lose weight before pulmonary embolism or after that I have seen that you lost a lot of weight what's your secret?

Back