I am newbie here

Oh yeah, she's been there with me every step of the way even though I didn't really feel like walking she forces me to go 😂 she is 4 years old now and I think she has her own midlife Crisis, my diet has no name😂😂 just eat less and exercise more so far it has worked well for me, my believe of yoga is that gymnastics poses which I don't think I'm able to do, I tried mixed. Martial arts, boxing, some daily cardio routines and swimming but as I'm traveling a lot I think the exercise should always be there with me so I can walk every where and there is no equipment required for it I've been to India and there was a girl out there who could wrap her legs around her neck and they told me that is yoga or picking up your whole body with your hands my body is 300 lbs and the heaviest weight that I picked up was 100 lbs then I realized how heavy I am I don't know if my assumption of yoga is correct tell me. More about it if I need to go to a class I can't make it for sure can I do it solo? Are there online classes? Which one is the best? Is it really that hard?

Your diet is called moderation! And yes I'm the same, I like to do exercise I do not need equipment for. Hiking, running, yoga (you can find free on u tube), but the one I do is a package of 4/5 classes I pay 15 euros for, they are re-usable as often as I like to do in my own home, or anywhere else!. My friend is the teacher and I find her flexibility and healthy lifestyle very inspiring. Her name is Katy Mitchel Yoga. If you google or instagram her, you will find her. I class myself as beginner level, it is all about endurance, strength and flexibility. My arms are getting so strong, and my stomach much more toned. I find 20 mins ENOUGH! I know the yogi type you mean by the girl in India. Oh wow, it is my dream to go to a yoga camp there! I follow a man called sadghuru, he is a yogi spiritualist, I want to visit his yogi camp in India. I prefer to work out alone, I used to be the opposite when I was younger! Boxing is so good for weightloss! Swimming is something I cannot do so well, I can only swim in breast stroke and I soon get tired!

My lowest point that made me start to lose weight was I had lymphoedema in both legs then cellulitis and then this left me with ulcers on both legs. By this stage I was virtually bedridden. I was then having to rely on hubby to do everything for me. I was so miserable and fed up. Once I was on the mend I started to look into an eating programme that I could stick with. I though slimming world would fit that bill. I feel no secret but i am very motivated as no way do i want to be reliant on hubby to do everything for me again. Fast forward to now legs healed, lymphoedema under control. I plan the day before what i am going to eat. Then look to see what i have left syns wise to use on treats. The fact i have treats it keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Your diet is called moderation! And yes I'm the same, I like to do exercise I do not need equipment for. Hiking, running, yoga (you can find free on u tube), but the one I do is a package of 4/5 classes I pay 15 euros for, they are re-usable as often as I like to do in my own home, or anywhere else!. My friend is the teacher and I find her flexibility and healthy lifestyle very inspiring. Her name is Katy Mitchel Yoga. If you google or instagram her, you will find her. I class myself as beginner level, it is all about endurance, strength and flexibility. My arms are getting so strong, and my stomach much more toned. I find 20 mins ENOUGH! I know the yogi type you mean by the girl in India. Oh wow, it is my dream to go to a yoga camp there! I follow a man called sadghuru, he is a yogi spiritualist, I want to visit his yogi camp in India. I prefer to work out alone, I used to be the opposite when I was younger! Boxing is so good for weightloss! Swimming is something I cannot do so well, I can only swim in breast stroke and I soon get tired!
I got .k
thanks for your compliments , I've checked her out and wow she is hot :)) , as for India I have to say you should totally go out there it's an amazing place with great people, you smell spices everywhere those people are from another world, they have so much respect for nature, seriously we are faking that we care about nature, the first thing that catches your eyes is the number and species of the animals that are freely walking around the streets like people, cops would stop the cars for a cow, monkeys, horses, dogs, elephants even snacks they are even for forbidden to kill mosquitos and they use smoke to dru them away, the food is mostly vegan and even in fine dining restaurants they don't serve animals, people are so calm and enjoying their lives with the simplest things you see slums built around castles and they all are living thier life to the fullest you need to visit India at least once, I've grown a capitalist and that was a very good spiritual journey for me I think every person would find something fascinating there

My lowest point that made me start to lose weight was I had lymphoedema in both legs then cellulitis and then this left me with ulcers on both legs. By this stage I was virtually bedridden. I was then having to rely on hubby to do everything for me. I was so miserable and fed up. Once I was on the mend I started to look into an eating programme that I could stick with. I though slimming world would fit that bill. I feel no secret but i am very motivated as no way do i want to be reliant on hubby to do everything for me again. Fast forward to now legs healed, lymphoedema under control. I plan the day before what i am going to eat. Then look to see what i have left syns wise to use on treats. The fact i have treats it keeps me on the straight and narrow.
Wow what an awesome story, how inspiring you were over weight and stick to bed and you literally managed to stand up for yourself it's incredible its not just incredible it could be an inspiration for all people who are healthy and just lazy was cellulites for diabetes or lack of mobility? Your story is the most amazing one that I have heard about keep up the great job and I hope that you report that you ran a hike one day

There it is the big math problem we need to solve, God or universe or whatever has chosen us to solve this problem, I think while you talk to me loudly you hear your self talk about your issues so far I've found out that deep down you want to lose weight fast to be that thin lady who drinks lots of wine no judgment, you told your story let me tell you mine, I was this obese IT genius that all he thought about was 6 figures income which I achieved in a very young age, I used to eat 2 16 inches pizzas with 2 family sized sodas yet hungry guilt free 😂😂 I didn't want to lose weight because I've failed many times and I enjoyed every meal, my brother bought this dog which he could not keep and I was afraid of dogs, "there it was that 10 seconds which changed my life" I've decided to go ahead and hug the dog I loved her and she loved me back the way that I never felt before, I adopted her and fortunately I have ended up with a hyper active dog that didn’t accept any walker and bite them all, vets told me that I have to take her for walks myself three times a day, I started with 10 minutes walks and she wasn't even half tired so I went for longer walks there I realized that along these walks my clothes are getting lose then people told me
you are losing weight and I went up to the scale and realized that wow I have lost a lot of weight there I've decided to become that six packs guy which I see in magazines, I found out how I most diet and exercise, I still cheat and don't stick to plans I still enjoy pizzas I still love being drunk and every body loves these things, I'm trying not to call my diet by names because every diet has it's own restrictions palio, keto, juice fast, intimitant fasting, lipotrim and..., I eat every thing but less I walk 9 miles and I workout with weights and it brought me a lot of results,
Tell me two things first do you miss wine? And what do you think about my story?
Very interesting and I firmly believe different strokes for different folks. Tfr works for me and I’ve maintained bar pregnancies and difficult recoveries (excuses but no more babies for me so this is the final time I have to do this!)

Hey there shrinking violet I walk a lot I eat 2000 calories a day and I workout with weight, tell me your story and about your journey

I am doing lighterlife- similar to lipotrim which i have done twice before. Once in 2007 and again 2014 after my first. I gained through medication in pregnancy and afterwards and then just kept going. I want to get back to the old me who was fit and to be able to run after my crazy toddler in a soft play! I will do tfr until October then refeed slowly until Christmas

Wow what an awesome story, how inspiring you were over weight and stick to bed and you literally managed to stand up for yourself it's incredible its not just incredible it could be an inspiration for all people who are healthy and just lazy was cellulites for diabetes or lack of mobility? Your story is the most amazing one that I have heard about keep up the great job and I hope that you report that you ran a hike one day
I love to say I had ran a hike but likelihood of that is zero :rotflmao: I have Multiple sclerosis but trying to be as fit and healthy as I can.

I got .k

thanks for your compliments , I've checked her out and wow she is hot :)) , as for India I have to say you should totally go out there it's an amazing place with great people, you smell spices everywhere those people are from another world, they have so much respect for nature, seriously we are faking that we care about nature, the first thing that catches your eyes is the number and species of the animals that are freely walking around the streets like people, cops would stop the cars for a cow, monkeys, horses, dogs, elephants even snacks they are even for forbidden to kill mosquitos and they use smoke to dru them away, the food is mostly vegan and even in fine dining restaurants they don't serve animals, people are so calm and enjoying their lives with the simplest things you see slums built around castles and they all are living thier life to the fullest you need to visit India at least once, I've grown a capitalist and that was a very good spiritual journey for me I think every person would find something fascinating there
Yes she is hot! And very bendy! India sounds amazing, I do plan to go, I sent my 2 older daughters on a trekking trip to the Himalayas and various places around India, Manila I think one place was called. They said the same thing, that the experience changed them. (One caught chickenpox out there which was unfortunate). It does sound amazing, I would have gone last year had it not been for Covid. I would love to go vegan, but I have tried going vegetarian and couldn't manage that for long. Not that I didn't like it, I just wasn't so adventurous with food. I think I will try again at some point. We have ruined our planet in the Western world, I totally agree, I could quite easily give it all up and live with nothing in the middle of nature (but my husband would not😒)He is all for his comforts. It sounds very similar to the authentic parts of Thailand, ie shacks built next to mansions and all living in harmony. I went out for dinner last night, it was fabulous to eat food. Today I am straight back to my shakes!

Wow, both really chronic and painful conditions! very difficult to treat. I am glad things are improving for you.. And you can only go from strength to strength now! Well done! Slimming World is awesome, it works so well for many people. Very inspiring story that you are basically reversing your health problems. I wish you continued success. x

Wow, both really chronic and painful conditions! very difficult to treat. I am glad things are improving for you.. And you can only go from strength to strength now! Well done! Slimming World is awesome, it works so well for many people. Very inspiring story that you are basically reversing your health problems. I wish you continued success. x
Thankyou for your kind words. I recently came out of the doctors on cloud 9 when my doctor was really pleased with me. He had taken me off my blood pressure medication as my blood pressure was normal off the medication. I just shows what losing a bit of weight can do for your health.

Thankyou for your kind words. I recently came out of the doctors on cloud 9 when my doctor was really pleased with me. He had taken me off my blood pressure medication as my blood pressure was normal off the medication. I just shows what losing a bit of weight can do for your health.
That is just fantastic! Yes it is true! I no longer get the joint /back ache I once had, and lived with, as being part of the ageing process. It was not! You can indeed reverse a lot of health problems. And so you should be proud of yourself! Goes to show....What else can we achieve if we apply the same strength of determination and character...

This is such a buzz I hated beta blockers- needed them due to pre eclampsia and bp not returning. Felt great getting off them and can’t wait for my next check to see it getting better!

This is such a buzz I hated beta blockers- needed them due to pre eclampsia and bp not returning. Felt great getting off them and can’t wait for my next check to see it getting better!
I hope your next check up shows an improvement and you can coming out the doctors walking on air. The feeling is so nice the confirmation that your hard work is paying dividends to your health

I hope your next check up shows an improvement and you can coming out the doctors walking on air. The feeling is so nice the confirmation that your hard work is paying dividends to your health
I fully expect it to, I can feel the improvement in my pain from the rheumatoid and that has me buzzing. Pain increases bp so it’s getting a double impact improvement!

I know that you must experience a lot of pain from rheumatoid arthritis as my mum has the same condition. I am glad you are feeling an improvement in your pain level. I am the same as you my blood pressure increases when I am in pain from multiple sclerosis or trigeminal neuralgia.

I love to say I had ran a hike but likelihood of that is zero :rotflmao: I have Multiple sclerosis but trying to be as fit and healthy as I can.
it is awesome that with all the disease you have you are trying to fight and not give up , you never know what happens tomorrow and that's the beauty of life , there will be a cure for MS soon , I think you manage to fight it with the strong personality that you have .

I am doing lighterlife- similar to lipotrim which i have done twice before. Once in 2007 and again 2014 after my first. I gained through medication in pregnancy and afterwards and then just kept going. I want to get back to the old me who was fit and to be able to run after my crazy toddler in a soft play! I will do tfr until October then refeed slowly until Christmas
In my opinion people who were once feat know a lot more than Us who were always fat , that what they are missing and it could be an strong motive , because we (always been fat guys) have no idea how would we look like if we lose weight , but your inspiration is already there in photos and videos that you have from when you were thin , but when we lose ( always been fat) weight we are the thinnest version of our selves so it's an improvement and we are happy with the results , but we should not be happy we most have this thirst to go farther faster , so hang those pictures on the wall or mirror and look at them every minute

Yes she is hot! And very bendy! India sounds amazing, I do plan to go, I sent my 2 older daughters on a trekking trip to the Himalayas and various places around India, Manila I think one place was called. They said the same thing, that the experience changed them. (One caught chickenpox out there which was unfortunate). It does sound amazing, I would have gone last year had it not been for Covid. I would love to go vegan, but I have tried going vegetarian and couldn't manage that for long. Not that I didn't like it, I just wasn't so adventurous with food. I think I will try again at some point. We have ruined our planet in the Western world, I totally agree, I could quite easily give it all up and live with nothing in the middle of nature (but my husband would not😒)He is all for his comforts. It sounds very similar to the authentic parts of Thailand, ie shacks built next to mansions and all living in harmony. I went out for dinner last night, it was fabulous to eat food. Today I am straight back to my shakes!
yes it's amazing to have food :D I had to surgically remove my tooth the other day and I can't eat for a month so I'm all about shakes and smoothies I can't wait to go back to eating I don't know how you guys manage to keep your strength when you are not eating , about India as I've said there are lots of animals out there hence so much dirt and feces out there so you need to take extra health measurements , I don't think there is any place in the world which you can leave without technology so much for the India , it is such an advanced country with some amazing culture , as for the vegan I think sooner or later world would go there that there is no animal to eat and there is only vegetables it is just the matter of time , yet I'm not ready to give up meat :D:D:D

guys i think we are our own support group now and this is amazing , we already know so much from each other and that is amazing hope to continue so , I had to remove my tooth surgically and I haven't been around for a few days I've seen you gals are bunding parity well

yes it's amazing to have food :D I had to surgically remove my tooth the other day and I can't eat for a month so I'm all about shakes and smoothies I can't wait to go back to eating I don't know how you guys manage to keep your strength when you are not eating , about India as I've said there are lots of animals out there hence so much dirt and feces out there so you need to take extra health measurements , I don't think there is any place in the world which you can leave without technology so much for the India , it is such an advanced country with some amazing culture , as for the vegan I think sooner or later world would go there that there is no animal to eat and there is only vegetables it is just the matter of time , yet I'm not ready to give up meat :D:D:D
Oh dear, now you know how Lipotrim feels first hand! Sorry to hear about your tooth!. Only on Lipotrim the hunger does fade. The strength comes from the fat reserves already stored on our body, after so many days, you get a burst of energy. My daughters' told me about their bus ride into Minali, up a hill next to a hundreds' of feet drop and the remnants of cars and buses at the bottom of those those that hadn't made it! Bet it all feels so surreal with the animals. They did not take mobile phones or technology, I was told before leaving that I would only get a call in the event of an emergency. I got that call when one was taken to hospital when she received the chicken pox diagnosis! I was so relieved when it was only chicken pox!. A friend of mine did a tuck tuck tour in India, she said that was amazing. Have a nice day/evening, off to work shortly!

Back