I am newbie here

In my opinion people who were once feat know a lot more than Us who were always fat , that what they are missing and it could be an strong motive , because we (always been fat guys) have no idea how would we look like if we lose weight , but your inspiration is already there in photos and videos that you have from when you were thin , but when we lose ( always been fat) weight we are the thinnest version of our selves so it's an improvement and we are happy with the results , but we should not be happy we most have this thirst to go farther faster , so hang those pictures on the wall or mirror and look at them every minute
It’s a different motivation but maybe a little play with photoshop and that tool could work for you? I’m in my under in those so not appropriate my poor daddy wouldn’t want to see them (nothing sexy but still 😆).

I think you have enough motivation you seem like a person who when they set their mind to something will do whatever it takes!

yes it's amazing to have food :D I had to surgically remove my tooth the other day and I can't eat for a month so I'm all about shakes and smoothies I can't wait to go back to eating I don't know how you guys manage to keep your strength when you are not eating , about India as I've said there are lots of animals out there hence so much dirt and feces out there so you need to take extra health measurements , I don't think there is any place in the world which you can leave without technology so much for the India , it is such an advanced country with some amazing culture , as for the vegan I think sooner or later world would go there that there is no animal to eat and there is only vegetables it is just the matter of time , yet I'm not ready to give up meat :D:D:D
I actually find it easier as I’ve more than enough fuel and I don’t have any sugar cravings or sugar highs and lows, energy levels much better than normal .

I couldn’t be vegan but fair play to anyone who can

Oh dear, now you know how Lipotrim feels first hand! Sorry to hear about your tooth!. Only on Lipotrim the hunger does fade. The strength comes from the fat reserves already stored on our body, after so many days, you get a burst of energy. My daughters' told me about their bus ride into Minali, up a hill next to a hundreds' of feet drop and the remnants of cars and buses at the bottom of those those that hadn't made it! Bet it all feels so surreal with the animals. They did not take mobile phones or technology, I was told before leaving that I would only get a call in the event of an emergency. I got that call when one was taken to hospital when she received the chicken pox diagnosis! I was so relieved when it was only chicken pox!. A friend of mine did a tuck tuck tour in India, she said that was amazing. Have a nice day/evening, off to work shortly!
Love the energy surge! It’s one of the best bits of a tfr!

It’s a different motivation but maybe a little play with photoshop and that tool could work for you? I’m in my under in those so not appropriate my poor daddy wouldn’t want to see them (nothing sexy but still 😆).

I think you have enough motivation you seem like a person who when they set their mind to something will do whatever it takes!
photoshop can do no magic :D but I'll try it .

why anyone wouldn't wanna see you in your undies ? 😂 seriously you were always on your undies when you were thin ? are you still have this habit ? I'll be goddamned

I actually find it easier as I’ve more than enough fuel and I don’t have any sugar cravings or sugar highs and lows, energy levels much better than normal .

I couldn’t be vegan but fair play to anyone who can
I'm dying to have food again , but I'll look it up if I manage to find time for it , yet I thought since I'm not having food I'd lose so much weight but I lost less than last week .

Oh dear, now you know how Lipotrim feels first hand! Sorry to hear about your tooth!. Only on Lipotrim the hunger does fade. The strength comes from the fat reserves already stored on our body, after so many days, you get a burst of energy. My daughters' told me about their bus ride into Minali, up a hill next to a hundreds' of feet drop and the remnants of cars and buses at the bottom of those those that hadn't made it! Bet it all feels so surreal with the animals. They did not take mobile phones or technology, I was told before leaving that I would only get a call in the event of an emergency. I got that call when one was taken to hospital when she received the chicken pox diagnosis! I was so relieved when it was only chicken pox!. A friend of mine did a tuck tuck tour in India, she said that was amazing. Have a nice day/evening, off to work shortly!
I'd have to look lipotrim up as i have no idea about it , but sounds wonderful this week with all the tooth pain I had to travel around the Europe as our summer camp starts in two weeks it's so hard for me to find shakes or smoothies that are sugar free I'd love it if i could take food with me as I travel its a time saver how can i start on lipotrim ?

photoshop can do no magic :D but I'll try it .

why anyone wouldn't wanna see you in your undies ? 😂 seriously you were always on your undies when you were thin ? are you still have this habit ? I'll be goddamned
Lol no it was a progress pic as I was working out and wanted to see how much progress I was making. My poor parents would have heart failure they were raised in catholic ireland where you don’t make a holy show of yourself 😂😂

I'm dying to have food again , but I'll look it up if I manage to find time for it , yet I thought since I'm not having food I'd lose so much weight but I lost less than last week .
You can go into starvation mode if you have insufficient nutrients rather than fat burning mode.

that’s the beauty of tfr you have 100% nutrition so it maximises the potential loss. You still had a great loss though!

I'd have to look lipotrim up as i have no idea about it , but sounds wonderful this week with all the tooth pain I had to travel around the Europe as our summer camp starts in two weeks it's so hard for me to find shakes or smoothies that are sugar free I'd love it if i could take food with me as I travel its a time saver how can i start on lipotrim ?
Lipotrim is normally done through a chemist. The one I do you can order online it’s called lighterlife and I think they also deliver to europe

Lol no it was a progress pic as I was working out and wanted to see how much progress I was making. My poor parents would have heart failure they were raised in catholic ireland where you don’t make a holy show of yourself 😂😂
if I understand correctly , you are a single mom living with her parents . am I right ? so you can have the one and only pic on your phone and look at it every minute without disturbing your daddy

You can go into starvation mode if you have insufficient nutrients rather than fat burning mode.

that’s the beauty of tfr you have 100% nutrition so it maximises the potential loss. You still had a great loss though!
in fact I think I was in starvation mode , because now that I can have some tinny bites , I'm always hungry for more , I wanted to quit drinking and smocking but unfortunately last night I drank quite a bit I was feeling guilty then and I'm feeling guilty now , but I'd have to do something about it and I know I'd work herded this week , I think we should choose a lifestyle that we'd stick to it for the rest of our life .
i think lipotrim is a quick fix as you guys describe it and I want something permanent .

Lipotrim is normally done through a chemist. The one I do you can order online it’s called lighterlife and I think they also deliver to europe
I don't know were do I live anymore 😂 😂 😂 presumably I should live in silicon wally , but unfortunately I haven't been to US since 2019 ,I'm a homeless person living in Airbnb or hotels 😂😂😂, I'd rather not go for chemicals

if I understand correctly , you are a single mom living with her parents . am I right ? so you can have the one and only pic on your phone and look at it every minute without disturbing your daddy
😂😂 not at all but my daddy would visit my home regularly and I have respect that he would not wish to look at those pictures 😂 I’m quite happily married but we do live within walking distance of my parents and as they visit my home I don’t wish for them to be uncomfortable.

in fact I think I was in starvation mode , because now that I can have some tinny bites , I'm always hungry for more , I wanted to quit drinking and smocking but unfortunately last night I drank quite a bit I was feeling guilty then and I'm feeling guilty now , but I'd have to do something about it and I know I'd work herded this week , I think we should choose a lifestyle that we'd stick to it for the rest of our life .
i think lipotrim is a quick fix as you guys describe it and I want something permanent .
Absolutely different strokes for different folks! I like the lesson and the reset needed. I do see it like an addiction that unfortunately we cannot completely quit but it allows us to learn to control it. However no one size fits all approach works otherwise none of us would be on here 😂

I don't know were do I live anymore 😂 😂 😂 presumably I should live in silicon wally , but unfortunately I haven't been to US since 2019 ,I'm a homeless person living in Airbnb or hotels 😂😂😂, I'd rather not go for chemicals
Sorry a chemist is what we call a pharmacist in ireland. It’s not chemical but is normally offered through them as i ireland they are much more than a drug store. We buy our beauty products, Christmas gifts and pharmacies here are the first line in medical advice for minor ailments. So like little department store beauty halls with a pharmacy 😂

😂😂 not at all but my daddy would visit my home regularly and I have respect that he would not wish to look at those pictures 😂 I’m quite happily married but we do live within walking distance of my parents and as they visit my home I don’t wish for them to be uncomfort
so you are worried that your dad might see a picture of you on your Gym cloth and disturb him , you should see Americans(hence my judgment on your situation) 😂 , parents coming over has an official holyday, no offence(to Americans) that is the beauty of the world we live in. and god bless your family

Absolutely different strokes for different folks! I like the lesson and the reset needed. I do see it like an addiction that unfortunately we cannot completely quit but it allows us to learn to control it. However no one size fits all approach works otherwise none of us would be on here 😂
yes that is an addiction everyone can see and we are addicted to something so easy to find which is so tempting and satisfying 😂😂😂 and everyone else uses it guilt free.

Sorry a chemist is what we call a pharmacist in ireland. It’s not chemical but is normally offered through them as i ireland they are much more than a drug store. We buy our beauty products, Christmas gifts and pharmacies here are the first line in medical advice for minor ailments. So like little department store beauty halls with a pharmacy 😂
you ladies and your shops 😂 we buy everything from a supermarket even medicine , @Jess1973 once told we that it is so dangerous that you should be on medical care 24/7 ,
honestly if I wanted to be on medical care I'd have gone for the surgery I think it has less effects and extremely fast results, but I'm enjoying my new lifestyle so much , that I feel attached to it , everyone cheats so what if we cheat once or twice a year

you ladies and your shops 😂 we buy everything from a supermarket even medicine , @Jess1973 once told we that it is so dangerous that you should be on medical care 24/7 ,
honestly if I wanted to be on medical care I'd have gone for the surgery I think it has less effects and extremely fast results, but I'm enjoying my new lifestyle so much , that I feel attached to it , everyone cheats so what if we cheat once or twice a year
Oh no you don’t need medical care at all. However supervision is needed and support as with any successful diet it’s reprogramming the mind!

so you are worried that your dad might see a picture of you on your Gym cloth and disturb him , you should see Americans(hence my judgment on your situation) 😂 , parents coming over has an official holyday, no offence(to Americans) that is the beauty of the world we live in. and god bless your family
Lol oh some here dress like that also and fair play but my parents are good to me so it’s not a lot so show a little respect back. I’m Irish so family is a big thing, in fact only seeing mine a few times a week would be regarded as seldom here 😂😂

Back