1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

i am no longer hungry .... i am in ketosis

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 12 October 2007 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Well-Known Member

woow hooo, just been for my hundredth pee of the day and decided to pee on stick that i borrowed from the practice nurse...( in fact i stuffed a few in envelope ) the only thing is my sticks test for everything and it lit up like a bolisha beacon but hey i am most definately in ketosis. is that why i have a bit of a light head ? i am still a bit peckish , just done 3 more glasses of water, saving my last pack for a little later
    now hopefully i can double my 3 lb weight loss !!! spurred me on again now

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. majic1982

majic1982 Well-Known Member

Woohoo! Well done.. I have some of those sticks too.. Haha! My CDC has ones that are just for ketosis but they're so expensive and as the diet is already quite pricey I thought probably better to get them from a friend :D

4. Frejja

Frejja Well-Known Member

Well done...it's downhill all the way now!