i am no slimming world angel

laurenxx23

i have been doing sw for 8 weeks now and have lost 11 1/2 lbs which is good. :D

i still haven't stuck to it 100%, i cave in and eat loads of biscuits or order a takeaway.
and then last week i lost 5lbs!

i was so determined to lost 2 1/2 this week to take me to my stone award

i was doing ok and then we went into liverpool yesterday to watch the tall ships sailing out - i took some fridge raiders with me and some frubes so i could snack and not eat all the unhealthy food around.

the kids ended up eating my snack while we were watching the boats, which left me needing food and having to buy something from the cafe we went to.
i got a homemade cheeseburger and chips.

the burger was made of proper mince and onions so healthier than a cheeseburger from a van. i didnt eat the bun. and the chips were very thick cut.
i then went on to buy and icecream from the van which i later discovered was 12 syns.

besides my food faux pas we had a brilliant day and walked for miles which made me feel better
when we got home i was starving so i made lamb and new potatoes and then made gravy - with my head on that i have already ruined today so one more thing wont hurt.

today hasn't been much better either - my plan was to make my superfree stew, but i forgot to get the chicken out the freezer.
so i have eaten a sausage roll at 7 syns and 3 chocolate topped malted milks at 3.5 each.

im thinking if i do my yoga and go on the cross trainer tonight and tomorrow night then i might do some damage control.
the chicken is now out of the freezer and ready to make my super free stew tomorrow.

my weigh in is on wednesday morning so see how i do then.

but
its my sons 5th birthday so lots of deliciously naughty party food! and cake! :party0019:
i think i will have to flexi syn that

Last edited:
so with my partner having his day off work he talked me into getting a takeaway!
i had a chicken kebab, with mayo and chips and cheese!
thinking a gain is inevitable!
when he is in work i am in much better control!

making my chicken stew tonight and do some exercise since oh is in work
tomorrow will be synfull also!
thinking after tomorrow i really do need to try to be a sw angel!

i mean honestly. i shouldnt lose any weight. that one day out on the weekend and it all went tits up!
but i ill enjoy ds1 birthday tomorrow and then get my ass into action

I LOST 1/2! i cannot believe it!

i was certain i would have a gain

enjoyed my ds1 birthday today at small amounts of what i wanted and a small piece of cake.

i WILL lose 2lb to get my stone award for next week!

back on track today, my head is in such a better place when i have control on things, i managaed to get all 3 kiddies ready and out the door by 8.30am.

making plans for sunday and going to the air show, going to try a green day and have pasta and cheese and sandwiches.
and take loads of muller lights.
i will also plan to have an icecream at 12 syns.

things are so crazy with my oh being in work and doing 13hr shifts.
i honestly dont know how single parents do it.

and i have completely come off plan. i am so bored with eating the same food.
i can either be fat and eat deliciously unhealthy food
or lose weight and die of boredom.
my head is just not in it.
i need to lose weight
i also need to do alot of other things which i dont do
i forget to ring important people
i forget to bath the kids
i forget alot
or its the fact i just cannot be bothered

this happened last time with my antidepressants
they just made me not care
i think i need to change my tabs

yet again another terrible day of terrible food

but i am going to a different group tomorrow, i will accept i have had a gain and it will be a new start

i will draw a line under the past week and focus on what i want and who i want to be

Back