i am not loosing.... help me!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by great things, 14 June 2010 Social URL.

1. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD 810
    hopefully there's a CDC or KD's out there. i've stopped loosing weight. i've been up and down so much lately that i'm really getting annoyed. i want to be 11st 7lbs which is what i was before i had matthew. i'm on the 1000 to 1200 plan - depending on my mood i alternate.

i've been keeping a diary of my food and it's on here in my diary and i've been calorie counting it cause i want to check that i'm keeping it low. there are times i will go over 1200 but these are usually exercise days and i would hope that it all counteracts each other.

the problem i have is that i'm going up in weight not down.

i can't say that there is no fat at all on me but i am quite muscly (sp?). i looked at pictures of me when i did the great north run the other year (2008) and was thinner than now in weight but i don't look thinner in the picture.

i know that i should be happy with my weight and i look ok but i want to be under a bmi of 25 which i'm not right now.

i just don't know what else to do other than to drop to the 810 to get the last 6lbs off. i know i can't do ss or ss+ as i'm too near my goal and haven't got a stone + left to loose above my perfect BMI.

What can i do?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I don`t know how your body works, But personally for me then plans you`re on would not help me lose weight.

I was only having between 1000 - 1200 cals before starting CD AND taking Xenical and I was still struggling to lose weight. My body seems to need the shock tactics of as few cals as poss to shift the weight. I do have 2 medical conditions though which hinder weight loss, So it may be different for you.

Tbh, If you`re gaining weight on these plans, I would hazard a guess that you need to go down a plan.

Good Luck x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.