I am now officially off CD ( for 4 weeks!!)

Camille

Silver Member
Okay was planning to come off the diet from Monday whilst on hols for 4 weeks but have stopped a few days early!!
Had a rotten week with toothache, throat infection & lack of sleep (down to being in pain!) Finally given in today after going to the docs (again) & getting more antibiotics!
I have been weighed today & my total loss since 28th April is........5 stone 3lb!!!
I am sooooo pleased with that & never dreamt I could have achieved that when I started. I'm not giving up totally just having a holiday break, so will be starting back from the 1st Sept with the last 3 stone (+ any I put on from hols!!)
Thankyou to everyone on here for all your help, advice & support.
I will be back xx

wow well done you have done so well, hope you feel better soon and have a fab holiday.xxx

Tells us your secret to them big weekly loses .:)

Yes I agree MsJMC, Camille please tell us the secret of your MASSIVE weekly losses! How much water do you drink a day and do you do any exercise?

Enjoy your holiday and don't let yourself feel guilty for treating yourself - you deserve it!

R
Xxx

congrats on your loss hun, dont worry i had 4 weeks off i went mad! gained 12 pounds.. but i enjoyed myself, it will soon come off again in your first week.. enjoy yourself hun... xx

Back