• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am obsessed with this site!

Well as the title suggests I truly am obsessed with this inspirational site! Only wish I had discovered it sooner as it is a fab way to motivate yourself and encourage others- just what I need I reckon! The trouble is it is far too easy to access via the iPhone app haha xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Racheldublin said:
I second that.. Im on minimins more than fb!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Me too! I never thought I'd see the day where I went a whole 24 hours without logging in to it but that happened yesterday! Haha face who?! Lol

haha me too! i used to be obsessed by fb but i suddenly realised yesterday that i hadn't checked it once....as i had been on here every 10 mins at work. love this site!

Aline

Gold Member
This happens because people is supportive and kind around here;) Plus, the site has very complete information about most diet programs and the advantage of having lots of people following the programes to support and share experiences with others :)

Snap... I'm not a fan of fb really but I find myself checking this on my phone to see who has posted or replied.. Love it... Soooo nice not to feel like I'm the only one starving lol x

Aline

Gold Member
I don't lose time with facebook either. I only have one picture there and I check it only once a day for 10 mins just to see if it's someone's aniversary (I'm very bad with aniversary dates:p) and if there's some interesting event coming soon.

I surely spend more minutes on minimins than on fb:)

x