I am obsessed with this site!

slinkybride2be

Silver Member
Well as the title suggests I truly am obsessed with this inspirational site! Only wish I had discovered it sooner as it is a fab way to motivate yourself and encourage others- just what I need I reckon! The trouble is it is far too easy to access via the iPhone app haha xx

Racheldublin said:
I second that.. Im on minimins more than fb!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too! I never thought I'd see the day where I went a whole 24 hours without logging in to it but that happened yesterday! Haha face who?! Lol

haha me too! i used to be obsessed by fb but i suddenly realised yesterday that i hadn't checked it once....as i had been on here every 10 mins at work. love this site!

This happens because people is supportive and kind around here;) Plus, the site has very complete information about most diet programs and the advantage of having lots of people following the programes to support and share experiences with others :)

Snap... I'm not a fan of fb really but I find myself checking this on my phone to see who has posted or replied.. Love it... Soooo nice not to feel like I'm the only one starving lol x

I don't lose time with facebook either. I only have one picture there and I check it only once a day for 10 mins just to see if it's someone's aniversary (I'm very bad with aniversary dates:p) and if there's some interesting event coming soon.

I surely spend more minutes on minimins than on fb:)

x

Back