Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I am obsessed with this site!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by slinkybride2be, 19 April 2011 Social URL.

1. slinkybride2be

slinkybride2be Silver Member

Well as the title suggests I truly am obsessed with this inspirational site! Only wish I had discovered it sooner as it is a fab way to motivate yourself and encourage others- just what I need I reckon! The trouble is it is far too easy to access via the iPhone app haha xx

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Not a bad thing to be obsessed with lol.

4. Racheldublin

Racheldublin Full Member

I second that.. Im on minimins more than fb!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. slinkybride2be

slinkybride2be Silver Member

Me too! I never thought I'd see the day where I went a whole 24 hours without logging in to it but that happened yesterday! Haha face who?! Lol

6. zzjanliz

zzjanliz Full Member

haha me too! i used to be obsessed by fb but i suddenly realised yesterday that i hadn't checked it once....as i had been on here every 10 mins at work. love this site!

7. Aline

Aline Gold Member

Current Weight:
    7st9lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    maintenance: healthy eating & exercise
    This happens because people is supportive and kind around here;) Plus, the site has very complete information about most diet programs and the advantage of having lots of people following the programes to support and share experiences with others :)

8. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Snap... I'm not a fan of fb really but I find myself checking this on my phone to see who has posted or replied.. Love it... Soooo nice not to feel like I'm the only one starving lol x

9. Aline

Aline Gold Member

Current Weight:
    7st9lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    maintenance: healthy eating & exercise
    I don't lose time with facebook either. I only have one picture there and I check it only once a day for 10 mins just to see if it's someone's aniversary (I'm very bad with aniversary dates:p) and if there's some interesting event coming soon.

I surely spend more minutes on minimins than on fb:)

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.