i am on day 5

jenni

hi guys just to say found it better today and i even went out with my friend shopping and we took the kids for dinner everyone ate and i had fizzy water a change from the still i was pleased with myself i have not been hungry at all if i smell food i would love to eat it but its all in my head as i am not hungry never drank so much water in my life oh and i tried the peppermint tea its nice i like it its better than normal black tea......jenny

Glad everythings working out for you. Just think of your WI :)

I've just discovered white tea (not tea with milk, like green tea!) it's a bit more palatable without milk than standard tea.

Well done Jenny! It gets so much easier, honest : )

You can get white tea from most places. You need to look out for a company called Clipper and it is really nice! I got mine in Holland and Barrett (I think) but I also saw it in Sainsbury's xx

Well done Jenny, only 2 days till weigh in!!

Good luck.

x

Mine's clipper too, just from local tesco x

Well done Jenny :) Looking forward to hearing how you get on with your WI ;)

well done jenni - you sound nice and positive. good luck with your WI this week, only 2 days to go!! are you excited? xx

i tried the peppermint tea its nice i like it its better than normal black tea......jenny

Hi Jenny, i never tried peppermint tea before i started this diet but i have to admit i love it now, really refreshing.

Think i'll go and investigate this other Clipper white tea.

I found that most teas are OK if you make them weak and put a sweetener in (even though I normally don't have sugar or sweeteners) It makes up for no milk.

Back