• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i am on day 5

hi guys just to say found it better today and i even went out with my friend shopping and we took the kids for dinner everyone ate and i had fizzy water a change from the still i was pleased with myself i have not been hungry at all if i smell food i would love to eat it but its all in my head as i am not hungry never drank so much water in my life oh and i tried the peppermint tea its nice i like it its better than normal black tea......jenny

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Glad everythings working out for you. Just think of your WI :)

I've just discovered white tea (not tea with milk, like green tea!) it's a bit more palatable without milk than standard tea.

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
Well done Jenny! It gets so much easier, honest : )

You can get white tea from most places. You need to look out for a company called Clipper and it is really nice! I got mine in Holland and Barrett (I think) but I also saw it in Sainsbury's xx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Well done Jenny, only 2 days till weigh in!!

Good luck.

x

Mine's clipper too, just from local tesco x

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Well done Jenny :) Looking forward to hearing how you get on with your WI ;)

i tried the peppermint tea its nice i like it its better than normal black tea......jenny
Hi Jenny, i never tried peppermint tea before i started this diet but i have to admit i love it now, really refreshing.

Think i'll go and investigate this other Clipper white tea.

Cathy

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I found that most teas are OK if you make them weak and put a sweetener in (even though I normally don't have sugar or sweeteners) It makes up for no milk.