I am out of Control - Have I ruined it all

Sedalia

am on day 3 of my refeed and the food all goes great and I am drinking 2 litres of water a day, but I am also drinking so many decaff coffees that I have drunk 1 litre of soya milk today! Will this make me gain weight? Have I ruined my refeed? How can I stop this insane addiction to the creaminess of soya milk

I doubt it very much....just try to reduce the amount you are taking over next few days.....

Relax Charlotte and stop being so hard on yourself!! It's soya milk for a start which is already very low in fat and if that is your only weakness then you are doing a brilliant job. You always seem to punish yourself for the smallest things. You should be extremely proud of yourself and take a look back at your journey and realise how far you have come. I dont think a little bit of soya milk is going to do much damage at all. Smile and the world will smile with you!!

You are right I am hard on myself, although I today was weighed at the pharmacy and have lost another 9 pounds. What do I do if it continues? I started refeed on monday.

Charlotte, give yourself another week on refeed and see how it goes. Don't panic. I'm sure it will all settle out over a little more time.

Back