I am peed off today

Jot

jo'stime
a bloody pound, a bloody pound, sorry i forgot to mention my bloody pound.

Oh god in the last month i have lost only 3 lb what is going on Arggh!!
lost for words not happy.:confused::mad::sigh:

jot a pound is still a pound. Are you sticking to the plan 100% how much water are you drinking?

Hi beck's

Yes drinking 2 ltrs a day, and i have been 100% other than the fact i have been on antibiotics, and had lemsips but apart from that i have been really good. My cdc said just to stick it out but my mojo is on the floor this morning.

And for that no-one can blame you! This diet is the hardest of the hard, so we all expect to see results, it's human nature?! It's mind boggling though a 3lbs, in a month, truly strange. Could you add a meal week and see it that can "Kick" start your body again?! The Best of luck I hope your weight loss next week, makes up for the disappointing month!

Sorry to hear you are stuck on 1lbs losses. I was just thinking though wouldnt lemsip have citric acid in it and sweeteners? Its could be that is knocking you out of ketosis? Could you just take the paracetamol on its own and hot drinks?

Best of luck for next weeks WI

i am not ssing i have been on the 1000 cal plan for about 3 1/2 weeks.

No one can blame your dissapointment!!! But as ive wondered so many times before who knows when the weight actually comes off? Does anyone ever see it go? does it go when your sleeping? Shopping? Playing with the kids? who knows? i guess im trying to say nobody can see that happen but eventually it does but one thing is for sure no two people are the same, so dont give up if you stick to it you WILL loose weight!!!! Good luck!

Hiya hun weightlosses do slow down when you move up the plans, think the average for 1000+ is 1-2lbs a week. Why not try introducing some exercise now you've got the extra kcals to spare and maybe try drinkinga little bit more water. I've been on the 1200 plan since day 1 and aside from the 1st week if i dont exercise i tend to lose 1 or 2lbs if i do 2-3 days of exercise my weight loss increases to 3-5lbs. Can i ask also what foods you're eating?? Are you sticking to exactly what it says in the book as if i have bread/pasta/potatoes or rice i realy struggle to shift the weight so i tend to stick to cous cous or sweet potato and lots of dark green veg to fill me up and stick to white meats.

The weight WILL come off hun it sometimes just takes time xxx

No one can blame your dissapointment!!! But as ive wondered so many times before who knows when the weight actually comes off? Does anyone ever see it go? does it go when your sleeping? Shopping? Playing with the kids? who knows? i guess im trying to say nobody can see that happen but eventually it does but one thing is for sure no two people are the same, so dont give up if you stick to it you WILL loose weight!!!! Good luck!

Thanks wishiwasslim,

Think you are right, and i am on 1000 cal plan a day so i am not going to probley lose more that around 2 lb a week but it would have been nice to lose just one more this week for my motivation, i am not seeing my cdc for fortnight now so lets hope by then it will be a little more.

Aw Jo I can totally understand how frustrated you are. I'm on 790 and havent lost a thing for the last 2 weeks - and the week before it was only 2.5lb. OK a couple of days I have had to eat carbs or eat nothing (location photo shoots, argh) but its still pretty unfair, I seem to be stuck in a rut too! I would really recommend upping water to 4 litres a day in total, that will hopefully get the scales moving again for you. Try not to lose heart, I know its really really difficult when you put the effort in and the scales show you no rewards. Also try measuring yourself as though I havent lost any weight I am still losing inches, and that helps the motivation a little!

3lb off in 3weeks is disappointing - but if you hadn't been counting cals it could have been 3lb or more on instead. Are you sticking exactly to portion size/weight etc?? Try more water, plus a little exercise and see if that helps.

I'm on a 790-ish plan .... bit haphazad, but I'm losing about 4/5lbs per month. As each month is a loss I'm happy - but know if i drank more water, was stricter with myself it would be more. Would the new 810 plan be any use for you?? or do you want to do the 1000 plan??

Thank you guys for your lovely and welcome advice. i do exercise, 3 classes every week without fail ( as i teach them ) have been an instructor for 17 years but since i had my kids 7 years ago i thinks someone in hospital did a body swap when i was not looking. And flirty40greeneyes you are so right if i had not been counting my calories i would probably be looking at a gain. Same for you Elle it is a killer when you think you have lost more and the scales are not moving very fast but i suppose this is the time to dig deep and carry on. Thanks guys even though i did not get my motivation from the scales this morning i sure as hell got it from you lovely lot. cheers x

Hello Jo, whatta you know!!!:D (Sorry I've always wanted to do that..yes I'm weird!:D)

Sorry about your weighloss problems but have you lost inches at all? If your CDC hasn't been measuring you every week you should ask them to (mine does). It really helps when you've had a bad week weigh wise. I only lost 1lb the other week but managed to lose 2ins from my bust waist and hips so although I wasn't impressed with the 1lb I was cheered up by the inches.

Cheer up babe, stick with it and you will get to where you want to be, you know you will!:hug99:

Hello Jo, whatta you know!!!:D (Sorry I've always wanted to do that..yes I'm weird!:D)

Sorry about your weighloss problems but have you lost inches at all? If your CDC hasn't been measuring you every week you should ask them to (mine does). It really helps when you've had a bad week weigh wise. I only lost 1lb the other week but managed to lose 2ins from my bust waist and hips so although I wasn't impressed with the 1lb I was cheered up by the inches.

Cheer up babe, stick with it and you will get to where you want to be, you know you will!:hug99:

hi me old mucca,

Yes peed off is the word, but i know i am shrinking because i can pull my jeans down to go to the loo without undoing them. sorry toooo much info.
Have you gone back to ssing this week hon?

Yep back to ss this week and in love with my mix-a-mousse! lol.
I put on my old pair of size 20 jeans that used to be snug last night just to see what they were like now...I could have wet myself laughing, I could fit both my arms into them as well and there was still room. God I was HUGE!:D
I try not to worry about the lbs side of it to much, provided my clothes are getting baggy I'm happy because I know it's working.
Keep your chin up girlie I know you're going to do this with me. If you need a pep talk at anytime just pm me and we'll have a chat, sadly I'm here most of the time so you won't have to wait long for a responce.

a bloody pound, a bloody pound, sorry i forgot to mention my bloody pound.

Oh god in the last month i have lost only 3 lb what is going on Arggh!!
lost for words not happy.:confused::mad::sigh:

I bet next week you'll loose a load youve done really well as it is so dont get dishartened!

ah thanks hon,

i know i wont give up because i was really unhappy with my weight and health before, so you will all just have to listen to me rant between my low weight loss and totm. (sorry)
Wish i had the strentgh to do a ss week or two.

hi me old mucca,

Yes peed off is the word, but i know i am shrinking because i can pull my jeans down to go to the loo without undoing them. sorry toooo much info.
Have you gone back to ssing this week hon?

Oh thats brilliant, I can do the same too now, isnt it fab? I wander round the workshop with them falling off my bum :D Just as well I havent got anyone else here LOL

I can sympathise. 1lb this week for me too, and I'm sitting here feeling that I might as well go and eat a dairy milk!

Even though I weighed myself after working out yesterday and the loss was 2lbs so I know at least some of it's being full of water. I keep telling myself that even with a 1lb weekly loss I would reach goal by autumn but it doesn't help much. Bloody hell.

You have done well.. you have lost the weight and you are still going down. I find maintaining the hardest thing to do, but you are still losing, even if its just 1lb. Sending you weigh-loss-vibes to lose loads next week!

Back