I am ready :)

WelshCupcake

Ok, so my shop has been done and I am all stocked up. I will post my food tomorrow if thats ok want to get an idea that I am doing this right and could really do with your advice being new and all :)

new start to your new life ............ have a good day tomorrow ;)

Hi welshcupcake and well done getting set....
Now go :)

Yes go ahead and post your food - lots of help and advice here :D

Yey....it will be such fun :D:D Good luck for tomorrow. Don't forget to eat lots & have lashings of water x

Thanks everyone for the words of support. I have just prepared my food for work tomorrow and have my 2 litres of water ready. I am going to aim for about 4 litres will this be enough? Going to weigh and do my measurements in the morning and then get hubby to hide the scales for 2 weeks (gonna be tough) I will be on there every day otherwise. Just a quick question though, if I am snacking on protein do I need to have fat with it as well? Any last minute tips for a new convert lol? :)

You don't absolutely need to have fat with every protein snack, but you do need to be eating a good amount of fat over the course of the day. More of your calories should come from fat than protein.

4 litres of water is plenty. I manage between 3 and 4 on a good day.

Good luck :)

Hi,

I'm starting today too :). Bit scared and not sure if I'm making this a lot more complicated than it should be!

AA

Back