I am really disappointed

jenny t

:cry:Weighed myself this morning, this is the end of my first week and I have only lost 1,5 lbs,some days I didn't manage to eat my 29pp and only used 4 of my 49, this week I will make sure I have all of the 29, should I have a chinese at the weekend to use the 49 as well, not sure what to do.
Of course I intend to keep it going as even at this rate I will be close to my target by Christmas :sigh::sigh::sigh:

Well done, 1.5lbs is still a good loss!! You must eat all of your 29 every day, that's non negotiable. Chin up and keep going, dont let this get you down, a loss is a loss x

1.5 is a great loss hun!!! You must remember that 1-2lb per week is healthy, your skin will retain its elasticity if you lose weight slow and steady so you're less likely to be left with saggy skin. Well done!! x

Thanks for your encouragement and you are both right a loss IS a loss no matter what, I just kind of hoped for more on my first weigh in but I will keep going as I am determined to hit my target, what I like about this diet is I seldom feel hungry and I don't have to give up food I really like, I am just off to look for a curry or s/s recipe for tomorrow, I fancy rice :p

They don't sell WW sauces in our Sainsburys or the big Morrisons so I will have to make it from scratch, thanks for the recipe it's just what I am after, need to buy sweetner first but it's for tomorrow so thats not a problem , I was going to make a thai curry but can't get low fat coconut milk

They don't sell WW sauces in our Sainsburys or the big Morrisons so I will have to make it from scratch, thanks for the recipe it's just what I am after, need to buy sweetner first but it's for tomorrow so thats not a problem , I was going to make a thai curry but can't get low fat coconut milk

Enjoy it - it's really tasty... am really looking forward to my tea now :p

Back