Total Solution I am really doing this

Stuck to plan yesterday - drank way too much water for my taste, but it kept me on track. Today is busy with meetings so I will be busy and hopefully not obsess about food.
Don't have a set plan, took a bar and a soup so whatever will strike my fancy will be what I'll eat.
Good day all my fellow dieters

Good luck for today. Keeping busy always helps!

Back home after a grueling afternoon at work. Why oh why does stuff happen as you're about to walk out of the door? I was so happy to pick up my daughter from school for once, just to catch up on high school gossip :p Had to cancel last minute due to an emergency and finally got home... needless to say it's Siberia around here brrr
So I don't know how to rate today - I had 3L of water already, ate the tom yum soup didn't realize it was milk- based! OMG 2 lactose intolerance pills later I still felt ill! Very hard to concentrate under the circumstances, then unhappy client called and that was that! Still in pain, and definitely cannot stomach anything yet. This is BAD, I've only had one product and I don't feel I can force anything down, I get this wave of nausea. I'm heating up a peppermint tea but I'm going to skip Exante for tonight and skip my medication before bed as I need to eat with it. My stomach is threatening to blow up as we speak!

Good morning everyone! well this lady got up on the right foot! I think I let out some stuff on SummerChic's diary (gosh such a hog!!) that echoed what has really been bugging me. I think I'm bored! Bored of the security-lined life (thanks SC for underlining that very valid point) I've set myself into. I said it was for the children as I spent my youth never living anywhere for more than 2-3 years due to my parents' professions, but man how boring! and now they're telling me they wouldn't have minded moving!.
I've lived here for 14 years after moving from SoCal and my daughter is graduating next year.

My husband is dying to move closer to his home in Switzerland - it would save him travel time as well and he has a ridiculous amount of cousins he's very close to there. I truly don't like cold weather, so I might have to make some sacrifice there. It will be 2 against 1 soon! I can always hop to warmer weather on the weekends but if I'm honest, I think it's the grey weather that gets me down. Anyway, something to think about. It would mean closing the agency here, but it could also mean that I could do something new! I've been slowly starting to dip my toe in script acquisition so this may be a good thing :p

And it's Friday AND sunny - so it makes today doubly awesome. My stomach is much better, I really will have to be mindful of milk content in the products. Gosh, I thought I was dying! Today is hair salon, meeting, lunch with business partner and afternoon OFF because I have to make up for yesterday :oops:
Hope everyone has a great start as well! 100% I say

Good luck for today!

Ok so far I've had blueberry pancakes and just finished PB cheesecake delight with a Lactaid! Just hungry today prob due to having only one meal yesterday. I have to be careful though... otherwise I'll have the Friday night munchies if I eat my 3rd meal too early. I may do tuna and cucumber tonight if I'm feeling famished. I know myself well enough now that with TOM looming, if I don't eat a meal when feeling this way I could give in to worse.
I saw tomato mozzarella and grilled seafood is on the menu tonight with gianduja dessert... so will stay clear of the dining room!

Last edited:
Well i had tuna with celery, cucumber - nothing worth getting down about, though I found the tuna a tad bit salty...
I'll probably have some water retention so I won't even go near a scale tomorrow (as I usually do to stay focused during weekends). A friend invited me to visit a new spa tomorrow so hopefully I'll get a good massage to forget about the munchies- quite severe tonight!
The worst part is that I don't even feel there's anything I'd like to eat.
I should just brush my teeth and focus on that unopened book on my nightstand.

Hope everyone has a nice TGIF evening

Ok, so tomorrow is packing time, off to NYC for a week (film festival). I'm on the fence here... it will be cocktail and after event parties. So I'm debating in whether to bring some packs or just try low carbing ....
On the one hand, the US is infamous for their hidden carbs everywhere, in the other will I be honestly pulling out packs from my pocket to eat? Err
Ok - while I ponder this question I have to pack which is problematic - my partner says she's had to wear sleeveless it was so hot & humid... and a coat the next day it got so cold!

I decided not to leave packing until the last minute as I usually do - so I got brave and started this afternoon. I've been soooo hungry, insanely so - and I had to try out the clothes I planned on taking. Things just don't feel right once again. Either too loose (not complaining but geez) and for some, it'll be a choice of wearing standing and not breathing/eating/drinking or leaving on the hanger. As I've said before, I'm not a fan of Spanx and other feminine torture devices - I cannot function well in them.
I am taking the Burberry dress I bought in July because hooray, it fits! it's a size 16 but last time tried it on I didn't want to close the side zip for fear of breaking it. This time it zipped up no problem! Got 2 other ones and some DVF jumpsuits for daytime so I'm set - maybe I'll go sniff around the boutiques if time allows. ;) but I must set a limit.

I plan on coming back with no more than 3lbs of water weight! I weighed myself and I'm 101 on the dot, so no more than 102.5 when I come back - no excuses!
Hope everyone has a great Saturday evening.

PS I just realized that I'm exactly halfway through this adventure!

So I stepped on the scale first thing this am - why? not because I'm a sucker for punishment (the scales miraculously evaporated the loss! :oops:)
But because I'm taking the dreaded helitaxi into NYC - every year around this time I live this embarrassing experience, I've managed to escape it 2x before but not this time... you get weighed in public along with whoever is with you, whatever baggage you take gets weighed too. I wanted to be under the 200lb mark for it, but that didn't happen. It's going to grate my nerves until it gets done

On more positive news, I got a text from RL saying that the items I requested to try are in their store! yippee
My tip to get first dibs - always befriend the sale associate manager, be nice nasty won't get you anywhere! Ask about their personal life (they tend to share, just like hairdressers) - They'll always think of you and put pieces aside for you first! Especially when your size has a tendency to go first...
pPOLO2-26060557_alternate1_t940.jpg
fa17runway_look37
fa17runway_look12
fa17runway_look17
I won't buy everything as I'm on a spending diet, but I'll definitely try them all on!

I'm packed and waiting for the kids to come and have their breakfast so that I can spend some time with them - the plane is planned to take off at noon and I have to prepare for my 2 panels (yeah not on vacation) so that will definitely keep me busy. I'll sleep for the most part. Have taken 3 bars and 3 packs. This is the time I regret not having CD chocolate tetras, they were the most handy little things!

Anyway, hope everyone has a nice and quiet Sunday

Drooling at those clothes!! Look 12 and 17 super drool...

;)

Have a fab time! Albeit it will be tiring.. off to see mums, albeit won't put any slap on!

Have a day on step 2/3 the. Back on 1b tomorrow. These cheats have got to stop!!!

xx

Oh,

Meant to say, when you mentioned dual, I'm North Indian, albeit a little Finnish and Scandinavian and a little Melanesia in their somewhere, hence the height and where am
I from all the time lol..) my daughter is dual in the sense her dad is English and other part is me, her mama bear ;)

xx

Last edited:
Just came back home ! Well an hour ago. Showered and ready for bed! So glad to have kept this apt - my husband doesn't much for it and not a hotel (just the noise of this city drives me bonkers!), not snooty or anything but lately I find hotel acoustics to be lacking! Hallway and pipes...

I survived the helicopter trip, the scales put me 5lbs lower than mine at 218 eh?

Despite the mugginess AND bloating, I fared Ok. Wore a jumpsuit as my legs were swollen despite the travel socks. Had sparkling water with lime all evening and did not touch the canapés - they were all very very pretty but I'm sure didn't taste good! LOL

Viewing of Mrs Hyde - so tired & the dark space put me to sleep I think! ... Then
I had dinner with my partner - very blah new Asian fusion food - let's just say I had Seared white tuna on a bed of cooked salad! I'm on Exante and fantasize about great food, but the minute I get off I'm disappointed (after I've eaten of course!)
After party - do people ever stop? Anyway had some great conversations- one with a young director - about script acquisition :D
More blah blah and banter...

Anyway - off to say a quick hello to my kiddies before school and catch some zzzz

Well, sleep eluded me! There's nothing in the fridge and no water, forgot to ask for a restock. I have to go down to the store downstairs. Ugh, supermarket are not my friend! I didn't really plan this out very well now did I? I wonder if I should get some eggs and cold cuts...
Stay tuned!

Hey Elm,

Proteins sound like a good plan :) hopefully you'll be able to get some rest as well. You'll be fried by the time you get back to Europe.

And I'm with you when it comes to the anti- climax of when you do eat supposedly lovely foods when you've been on a VLCD for a while, never lives up to the hype, well new age fusion this that and the other, another new fangled trend. Can honestly say their is only one thing that I really love and the taste blows me away every time.. don't laugh now, but a good ol' eggs benedict! It's my favourite meal of all time... salavating at the thought, everything else is just meh... fuel :) :)

Hope you won't be falling asleep during any more showings lol... very funny, but jet lag eeee
:)

Xxx

Quick update: ended up having egg white omelet with spinach leaves - gosh I'm original! Bought some low carb oatmeal, should have totally brought my exante oatmeal, just so stupid of me!

I skipped lunch as I'm heading out to RL for fitting - I'll grab something after. I always bloat so much after a meal, plus having come off exante, it means whatever I eat creates discomfort. I want to be in my right mind when I choose to drop those serious $$$$$, not "oh my god where's the nearest bathroom!"
After, promise not even the slightest window shopping

The showing is at 6pm - Zama, a little social hour, then I'm spending the evening with one of my favorite client friend and I don't know what he has in store, but it's always very interesting! he just texted to dress warm... so "mysterious"!
Anyway, it seems like the forum is sooo quiet, is everyone sleeping?

I went on your diary SC, so it's a couple of fasting days is it? Good luck then - Honestly, fasting is merely a stepping stone from a vlcd in my book! My grandmother made us fact 2x a year - always at inconvenient times (well to me they seemed inconvenient). She always said it helped to give the digestive tract a little time out when it had been fatigued and overworked. Mind you, it's been awhile that I've done one.

Enjoy your evening everyone!

Too pooped to write, but wired at the same time. Will write when I get up. Goodnight everyone - Definitely not on plan tonight, BUT and this is a big one, NO alcohol at all

Wow! well yesterday was such a great day. And I hope today will be as well.
I went running this morning for 26 minutes, I'm feeling it in my calves right now! I'll try to go again Thursday, I just don't want to be all bang no bucks about this... It's a step forward in ly journey back to healthy.
I had sashimi last night - right up there with tuna and cucumbers for me, so I was really happy.

This morning was again (3)egg white omelet, smoked salmon and cucumber - loads of coffee and water of course.
I'm not sure what's for lunch, as it's being catered -I'm a panelist today so not much choice there. I'll be on site for most of the day so I'll try to touch base when I get back to change.
Have a great day everyone!

So sore today! But in a good way.
Everything is working out so far, I haven't eaten to excess and I try to drink my water - so I really hope to see minimal gain. The panel was very interesting, the questions were pretty good too - left me on my toes. But I'm tired, I think it's the combination of jet lag, dehydration and processed air

Anyway, hope everyone has a great day!

Back