I am slimmingd0wn!!!

My OH daughter breeds Chihuahuas, and has just started breeding sausage dogs too!!

There's a girl at class, when she does too much excercise, she always gains, I think it's a case of not eating enough, you're body uses more fuel, but 'cos you don't eat anymore it thinks it's gonna starve, so holds on the fatty bits you're trying to get rid off, the weeks she 'eats badly' her words, not mine, she has a loss .......
So, make sure you eat enough!!!!!

snacks for today ... all set out already...

6 eat smart Melba toast (3 syns)
2 light cheese triangles ( 1/2 of HEa)
topped with small bits of tomatoes, onions and corriander!!

LUSH!!

2 satsumas and 2 bananas and 1 mullar light yog!

Nom Nom Nom.

xx

Thats excellent!!!! Im so pleased for you! I just started last week so my weigh in is tomorrow! Nervous cos my time of month started yesterday and dont know if it affect it or not. Have wanted to munch rubbish soooo much but havent!! Well done again!!

Just as a note, my consultant a few weeks back said that the SW bods had done some investigating/tests etc, and have found that in the run-up and during * week, following the green plan stopped a lot of cravings..... must admit, it did help a bit, didn't do just green, but did more than normal.

Oh excellent I will keep that in mind! I feel a bit silly, i didnt know you could mix the plans i thought you had to stick to just one all the time. Oooops will maybe try varying my days !!

Well done on your loss :) ann though you may think the inch loss isn't much, it is! Why don't you measure yourself every 4 weeks instead of weekly ?

Lisax

Shar Pei's are lovely! My uncle breeds them :D

Right food yesterday.

Breakfast
2 slices of wm toast (HEb)
Half can of beans
3 massive mushrooms cut up and fried in frylite
5 plum tomatoes grilled!

Snack
6 eat smart Melba toast (3 syns)
2 light cheese triangles ( 1/2 of HEa)
topped with small bits of tomatoes, onions and corriander!!
Mullar light yog

Lunch
Harvester... I had chicken (no skin), jacket spud (no butter) and mushrooms and salad.
I had 2 breaded mushrooms and 1 onion ring too.
To be safe I am going to syn the lot as 15.

Dinner
Homemade spag bol. NO syns. (2 tins of tomatoes, 2 oxo cubes, extra lean mince (all water drained) spaghetti and salt and pepper and some slimmers sweetner. Herbs... )

I ate A LOT yesterday. Was having a hungry day.

Today will not be so much lol.

xx

WELL DONE LOZZA!!! :) Bet you are wellll proud of youself! If I have that this week I will be CHUFFED.

Well Debridger ... I would rather over syn than under syn! Plus I had some runner beans and broad beans from the salad bar, which I think had a little dressing? And a ladel of red devil sauce.... (60 cals) no idea how many syns. So to be sure!

Today food wise:

Breakfast
Beans on toast (HE bread)

Lunch
Cawl from a coffee shop. Cawl is a welsh soup ... well its vegtables and lamb in stock.
I have NO idea of the syns (I am sure its not THAT many) but it was that or cake. And I had the better choice I am sure!

Dinner
Homemade honey and mustard pasta salad.
Teaspoon of dijon mustard, 4 table spoons of light dressing (4 syns in total ... half it for me = 2 syns) and a table spoon of lighter than lighy mayo (.5 syn) pasta, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers and onions.

I am going to say I used all my syns today (on cawl and 2.5 on dinner)... to convince me that I do not need to go into the kitchen and eat something lol.

Snack
Mullar light yoghurt

Not a BAD day! I also did 20 mins of power plates. However, my left calf is KILLING me. Realllly sore.

I have been thinking about how much I weigh myself. I weigh everyday. I know its bad but I cant help it. Its like an OCD. Should I chuck out my scales? lol.
I just feel like if I weigh everyday, then I see when I put on that tiny half a pound, which makes me eat REALLLLLY healthy for the whole of that day. Sad really.

Powerplates for 20mins again tomorrow. I am also going to be sat in the library for hours on end because I have an exam on Thurs and an exam on Fri (final year uni exams) ... so need to get lots done. will be bringing:
Pear
Satsumas x3
Apple
and a MASSIVE bottle of water. I will be getting to the library at 9am. Eating beans on toast or something like that before I go. And then no leaving until 3ish. Am going to have lunch out with a friend so probably jacket spud with beans ?

Anyway Ciao for now! :)

xx

I weigh myself too much too but trying not to do that with this diet because your weight does go up and down but I find it so hard not to just jump on the scales. I used to struggle when studying I always wanted to eat junk. I've never ate as much fruit and veg as I have in past week!

Not made gym yet but been gardening like a beast moving slabs, layin turf etc trying to get my garden ready for nice weather, if we ever get any!!

X

Gardening makes you sweat though - so still using muscles and being active! well done.

I have a seriously weighing addiction though. Every morning, naked after a wee. Hop on... hop off. It sets my food mood for the day. If I lose weight - hurrah, I cant eat crap. If I put on weight ... oh god - I cant eat crap. LOL. So its good for my weight loss I think. But not so good for my confidence half the time!!

I chew A LOT of chewing gum and I drink SO much water when studying. So thats not so bad. I used to be a crisps and chocolate maniac when revising. Got outa that habit when I was over 12 and half stone. LOL

xx

Lol yeh I put on a good bit when studying. Last year i was at gym constantly and lost a good amount of weight then got heart broken and lost more weight. Met my bf and got happy and then put weight on. Now I wanna be happy and thin haha. I'm a bridesmaid in sept and go on hol so countdown is on. I was dying in the garden and more to do tomorrow. Off work but busy with that so no lazing about on couch for me :(

Hey hun

Just wanted to say good luck on SW losing weight for your holiday!!

Just a top when trying to work out kcals. if its got no free food value in it at all so dressings, crisps, chocolate etc. its 1 syn= 20 kcal. That has really helped when im out looking at crisps and bits when im peckish and if anything puts me off bad things!

Good luck on your journey and well done on your first weigh loss but dont be disheartened if it slows down as the first week is always a big one

xxxx

I know what you mean about 'over synning' stuff, especially if you forget things!!!

I don't envy the studying

Cawl was for sure better than cake - well done

Working out in the garden is really good, especially as it uses all your muscles, not just those that you concentrate on on the gym..... double result, lovely garden & lovely bod!

Siz, I use the 20cal/1syn rule all the time, and I think after a little while I think we know what does and doesn't have free food in.

Have a good day everyone

Thanks for the tip! That will REALLY come in handy.

Today I went to the library, then out for lunch with friends AGAIN.
Damn it. lol.

Breakfast
weetabix x2 with milk (HE a&b)

Lunch
Jacket potato with beans ... and cheese.
Coleslaw (small bit) and salad with a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.

Snack
Satsuma
Mullar light yog

Syns Hmmm, well obviously the lunch was syns. So jacket potato - fine. Beans - fine. Cheese - not fine as I already had my milk. So syns. There wasnt LOADS but there wasnt a tiny bit either. And then the coleslaw. Again only a small bit - not a load like I used to have.

Probably again to be safe call it all my syns.

I really need to stop this eating out malark. Or if I do ... refrain from ordering cheese when you have had that HE and refrain from having coleslaw! lol.

Dinner wise - well I have an exam tomorrow and I really am not hungry right now! So I don't want to eat if I am not hungry. But at the same time, if I DO get hungry I dont want to eat too late either. :(

I weighed this morning and had put on a pound too. Couldnt believe it. So I am going back to basics from tomorrow all the way to WI and see how it goes. No more eating out for me!

xx

Back