I am so angry!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by shellreed2011, 31 May 2011 Social URL.

1. shellreed2011

shellreed2011 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(30.56%)
    Diet:
    exante (weight watchers for 1yr)
    It's around my totm anyway so I am not a happy girl anyway but my hubby has today decided to wind me up all day! He has been up my brothers for 6 hours! Leaving me with a banging headache because I had to come out of ketosis to drink last weekend not only that but my second day back on the diet n he's left me to cook dinner and tea for the kids! Is it just me or is he being selfish!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. foodjunkie10

foodjunkie10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Who Knows!!
    Hmm tough one really, don't mean to sound harsh but it is your choice to do the diet and it was your choice to come out of ketosis to drink. Unfortunately in the same way it always is for women life still goes on around us when we are doing difficult things. Just ride through it hun it will be you that reaps the benefits of this not him :)

4. Andrea5867

Andrea5867 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(15.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Have to say I really do sympathise with you - my other half the same - extremely unsupportive when it comes to meals
    I cancelled a weekend away so as not to drink - especially as I've read how poorly it can make you
    I'm focussing on my holiday in three weeks when I'm away for four days where im going to do weight watchers and have a bit of a drink if I feel like one - other than that I'll be on pop regardless of what anyone says and straight back on exante to undo any damage once I'm home
    Be strong.... Hope you can get back into ketosis and start to feel better soon
    Take care
    Andrea x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. Bellerine

Bellerine Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Aawww. Find some space for yourself. Kids might have an early night?

Belle

6. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Give him a smack I say! Keep him in line missy ;)
    I give mine all sorts of grief about being supportive, it's in his interest! I have a sex drive now! Therefore he should be grateful and helpful :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.