I AM SO HUNGRY

goldengirl

DAY 1,,

Just made the kids their tea, i've not picked at anything !!!!!!!

Is it too early for my 3rd shake?

what time should i be having them spaced apart, i've made a coffee to see if that starves of the hunger pangs

Sod the coffee get the water down you, you are NOT starving hungry your head is just playing with you, just ignore it, go have a long soak, pick up a book or watch some TV.
PS becareful though as ready steady cook is on soon lol ;-p

If you have one shake left I would divide the pack in two and make one half up now and have the other later on.

Just make sure to make up each half fresh and consume within 15 to 20 minutes to preserve the nutritional value as some of the vitamins are water-soluble.

Part of the Lipotrim Programme is to help you get into a routine of eating breakfast, lunch and evening meal as research has shown that a lot of people miss out on breakfast and even lunch and do most of their eating in the evening.

In the first week it does help to split the packs...

Once you go into ketosis the hunger goes or is greatly reduced and makes the whole diet so much easier.

Your doing very well to get this far...hang in there.

Love Mini xxx

I was complaining to my lil' ol' grannie about being hungry earlier, and she was starting to get all worried until I explained that I wasn't actually hungry but I just wanted to eat something. Something to chew on if you like. Tried a flapjack to quell my need to chew and oh my... I swear it was made with marmite, plus it was supposed to be coconut but tasted only like stale peanuts... hmmmm... I'll be sticking to my strawberry shakes from now on lol!

:rotflmao: Aww bless! *hugs sammylou*

I hour down - Cheers peeps

well thanks for all your words of encourage, i especially apprecaited fattothins post, a good telling off worked a treat.

I'm gonna have a bathand get a good DVD on for me and the son, might even do my nails, that will help.

Hubby home at 6:30 so he can keep me on the straight and narrow until bedtime.

i must say ive been reading some old posts and you guys are fab at motivating people (me too)

i`m on here because everyone else is eating there tea not that hungry yet its bearable just the smell of their food.

guys i need some help.. i am at work had my first shake at 5.30 am. cos i had to catch a 3 hour train to Wales. Then my next at midday and no i am starving.. everyone is talking about going back to hotels for dinner and i am feeling sooo weak
I though week 2 would be easier to resist.. do you think that i messed up on spacing them out???

thanks
Hungry in Wales

hey

guys i need some help.. i am at work had my first shake at 5.30 am. cos i had to catch a 3 hour train to Wales. Then my next at midday and no i am starving.. everyone is talking about going back to hotels for dinner and i am feeling sooo weak
I though week 2 would be easier to resist.. do you think that i messed up on spacing them out???

thanks
Hungry in Wales

You still got one left havent you? Like they say in india... get it inta ya! You will feel muchos better when you do... dont give up now - you have come so far - and to be totally honest with you I still had weak moments in week 2 - but I havent had a weak moment now for over 1 week. Keep strong - drink water like fook and think of how sexy you will look!!! xoxox

Hi, i have just finished week one and lost 7 IB, it has been really tough but well worth it. Keep it up as it does get easier. x

I feel your pain, all the guys at work had a chip shop delivery at lunch! It smelt so GOOD!!!!! However I knuckled down and just drank water. Its only day 2 for me and the hunger feeling is no where near as strong as it was yesterday. :D

Keep it up guys!!!

JjBinx

update

well i managed to hold on until 6:30

i had a strawberry shake and ate it with a spoon, it took ages to eat it.!!!;)

i'm currently hiding in the study while the rest of the family eat Paella!!!!!!! yum yum my favourite. thats the 2nd lot of food today, i feed the little one straight after school and then the big ones come in later to eat!

i've told my husband i can't be around food for a few days so he sorted it out tonight (as long as i tell him what to cook hes ok)

thanks for all your support i wouldnt have made it this far

Just about to have some soup...i'm not a fan of the old Chicken soup, but its warm and wil make me feel like i am having a proper dinner. i'll get to bed on time as well!

Thanks folks

FOOD IS FOR WIMPS indeed

i like the saying food is for wimps but i sometimes wish i was a wimp

well i managed to hold on until 6:30

i had a strawberry shake and ate it with a spoon, it took ages to eat it.!!!;)

i'm currently hiding in the study while the rest of the family eat Paella!!!!!!! yum yum my favourite. thats the 2nd lot of food today, i feed the little one straight after school and then the big ones come in later to eat!

i've told my husband i can't be around food for a few days so he sorted it out tonight (as long as i tell him what to cook hes ok)

thanks for all your support i wouldnt have made it this far
I have done exactly the same thing, the only food I have had to prepare for the last three days is two slices of toast as a snack for my four year old, but my goodness, that toast filled the house with its aroma for a good 20 minutes!

Back