I am so pleased

Frontier-Phil

Silver Member
Hi All

I have just returned form my WI and I am just so pleased. I have lost 2.5lbs since last week. This has given me a total of 2 stone 1lb in 9 weeks.:happy036:

The funny thing was that since I started I have always worn jogging bottoms an a T shirt when I WI . this evening I wore a shirt and jumper and heavy jeans. I was 1/2lb short of 2 stone. One of the lady members said "You need to get them off" :eek: pointing at me jeans....... OMG what was she on about... everyone thought this very funny. But I didn't realise that she was dead right!!! She said that she noticed that over the weeks I had worn joggers, and she said that jeans weight shed loads. So off the came and I re weighed which made them 1.5lb heavier.

My son (4 yrs) who was with me at the WI ( SW Groupie) when getting in told the other half " Daddy took if pants of " OH said " What's Daddy done?" He replied " The lady said get them off ".... "and he did" ( OMG) It took me another 1/2 hour to explain that one !!! LOL...

I would like to take this opportunity to say a real heart felt thanks you to all those that have supported me since I have been a member. :grouphugg:

You are all great

Phil x

Last edited:
Blimey, you have done SOOOOOO well. WELL DONE YOU!!!!!! Give yourself a pat on the back and a round of applause from me x x

Phil, I couldnt be more pleased for you! I have read your posts, and you always have such sound advice-and a bit of cheek as well!! lol! Well done, great loss which gives us all a boost as well!!

LMAO....aren't kids so innocent!

Fantastic though Phil! You must be feeling a real difference in yourself since starting SW, and you deserve to. You've done so well :):)

K xx

Wow phil, your weightloss has been fab in such a short time!! Keep up the good work, i bet you don't even feel as though you are on a diet x

To lose 2.5lbs after 9 weeks is a HUGE achievement, you must be over the moon!

Like the others, I always read your posts, both for advice - and a giggle!

Keep up the good work!!!

Last edited:
Hi All

I have just returned form my WI and I am just so pleased. I have lost 2.5lbs since last week. This has given me a total of 2 stone 1lb in 9 weeks.:happy036:

The funny thing was that since I started I have always worn jogging bottoms an a T shirt when I WI . this evening I wore a shirt and jumper and heavy jeans. I was 1/2lb short of 2 stone. One of the lady members said "You need to get them off" :eek: pointing at me jeans....... OMG what was she on about... everyone thought this very funny. But I didn't realise that she was dead right!!! She said that she noticed that over the weeks I had worn joggers, and she said that jeans weight shed loads. So off the came and I re weighed which made them 1.5lb heavier.

My son (4 yrs) who was with me at the WI ( SW Groupie) when getting in told the other half " Daddy took if pants of " OH said " What's Daddy done?" He replied " The lady said get them off ".... "and he did" ( OMG) It took me another 1/2 hour to explain that one !!! LOL...

I would like to take this opportunity to say a real heart felt thanks you to all those that have supported me since I have been a member. :grouphugg:

You are all great

Phil x

Absolutely fantastic weightloss Phil (and the jeans coming off!!;):D:D:D) :happy096:

Congratulations, Phil!

The one problem you seem to have overlooked....... you do realise that you are going to have to take your pants off now every week????

If you wear your joggers or jeans again you are going to be plagued by the thought that they might be hampering your loss- and all the ladies in class will be dissappionted if you don't drop the keks again!

Got to keep the ladies happy, Phil.....

xxxxx lol

That's a fantastic weight loss, well done. I can't believe you dropped your trousers in class though lol, I'd never do that!

Hi All

You are all great

Phil x

Well done you I hope I can do as good as you. I Live in the Medway towns and see you are a kentie.

Well done again

Phil...Have you ever thought about attending a group in Manchester?

Well done with the weight loss!

Well done!! That is brilliant :D Lol at you getting your trousers off heehee ;)

Back