I am so WEAK :-( SORRY EVERYONE

Kilobel

I have to confess I have eaten.
We had a wedding on Thursday travelling from Leeds to Kent just for the event & it included a sit down meal Aarrghh
Me & Hubby didnt wanna go because of LT but it was my sis in law so not going wasnt an option & it wasnt even a big do just a registry office then the meal in a restaurant so we couldnt even just blend in & drink water.
So out came my OLD FAT GREEDY HEAD :-(
I am so ashamed of myself & am praying Cuddlyfairy takes her frustrations out on me & gives me the kicking I deserve cos I have let myself, my kids, my hubby & you lot down.
I have suffered an horrendous stomach since (not sure if its a bug as my toddler was up all night throwing up last night?) & the migraine I have is only what I deserve.
WI tomorrow & am dreading facing the pharmacist with my shameful excuses.

I was going to hide in the background & not confess but feel like I am making friends here & you are always there to support so I guessed you could all kick my ass when needed too.
Am back on track & facing yet another hurdle at the weekend but am going to do my best to drink water (going away for weekend with girls, 10 of us & I have not been away with the girls for 19 years so I am really looking forward to it) BUT most of them have weight issues so should be supportive of me

Once again SORRY, I am sat here totally ashamed

Niki
x

Don't beat yourself up to much, It was a blip that's all..Just don't do it again missy :D You will be OK sweetie X

Butt kicking coming!!!!!!! You are grounded young lady! Now go to your room!!!

Niki, it was a difficult situation and if you don't want people to know then it is hard to hide that you aren't eating. My children are older and find it hysterical when I put food on my plate when out then move it to theirs when others aren't looking!!!!

If it was totally necessary that you ate then I hope you stuck to salad and lean meat coz that way the damage would have been minimal and wouldn't have knocked you out of ketosis.

I'm guessing, from the tone of your post however, that you overindulged with all the wrong things and that is why your tummy is so painful!!!!!! I'm not cross that you ate, but I am cross if you used the situation as an excuse to binge! You know how we can minimise the effects so you have no excuse!!!

Now, what are you going to do now? I hope (because you are no coward - you did post your cheating) that you are going to dust yourself off and get back on the LT train and continue with your weight loss. Now no more blips or I'll be coming up to Yorkshire to smack your bum!!! I have a friend up there so any excuse to catch up with her as well!!!!!!

You can do this!!!!!!!!! So prove me right!!!

x

why are you apologising?? you haven't let anyone down hun. you CHOSE to do this diet, just like you CHOSE to have a day off. If you feel **** about doing it then thats your personaly choice also, it will make you not eat again whilst on TFR. i don't think that you should punish yourself for a blip in your weight loss journey, you're human and so far you have been doing brilliantly. get back on TFR and let the past be the past. keep looking and going forward and take each day as it comes xxxxx

Luscious, I'm not really scary - honestly!!!!! I only kick butt if asked to!

x

Butt kicking coming!!!!!!! You are grounded young lady! Now go to your room!!!

Niki, it was a difficult situation and if you don't want people to know then it is hard to hide that you aren't eating. My children are older and find it hysterical when I put food on my plate when out then move it to theirs when others aren't looking!!!!

If it was totally necessary that you ate then I hope you stuck to salad and lean meat coz that way the damage would have been minimal and wouldn't have knocked you out of ketosis.

I'm guessing, from the tone of your post however, that you overindulged with all the wrong things and that is why your tummy is so painful!!!!!! I'm not cross that you ate, but I am cross if you used the situation as an excuse to binge! You know how we can minimise the effects so you have no excuse!!!

Now, what are you going to do now? I hope (because you are no coward - you did post your cheating) that you are going to dust yourself off and get back on the LT train and continue with your weight loss. Now no more blips or I'll be coming up to Yorkshire to smack your bum!!! I have a friend up there so any excuse to catch up with her as well!!!!!!

You can do this!!!!!!!!! So prove me right!!!

x
it all been said...:break_diet:good telling off :cry:...now get back on track..lol

Luscious, week 1 is the pants! We have all been there and know how hard it is and are always happy to help a fellow dieter get through it. Feel free to PM me if it helps or add me to MSN.

Keep yourself as occupied as possible and pamper yourself with early nights, relaxing baths, face masks and the like. Buy yourself a good book (or get it out of the library) mags or start a new hobby (or pick up an old one - I might manage to finish the cross stitch I started 3 years ago - if I get off this forum long enough!!!! Lol!!!! It's become more addictive than food used to be!!!!!) or plan your new skinny wardrobe!

Be prepared to feel cr*p this week and just keep focussed on why your are doing this and how great your first WI will be. Write yourself a list of small, easily achieveable mini goals (I have 23 and achieved no. 17 at WI today!) so you can sign them off when you achieve them. If you'd like ideas of what they could be then search the forum for a thread RainbowBrite started about them not so long ago.

Someone else (VickiL?) puts £1 in away for each lb she loses to go towards her new wardrobe. Others buy themselves a treat after each WI (bubble bath, face mask, mag, etc) while others buy a reward for each mini goal achieved. Focus on the positive and keep sipping the water!

Good luck babe, I'm here if you need me.

x

Wow Cuddly I have just spotted your loss this week
FANBLOOMINGTASTIC hun :)
So pleased for ya
& thanks for the telling off, I feel severely slapped now lol

I am NOT quiting this & no amount of blips will stop me EVENTUALLY being thin cos I WILL BEAT THIS & gonna kick that fat monsters ass :) With all your help obviously.

Thanks everyone
Niki
xx

That's my girl! Dust yourself off and get back at it! Positivity will win the day!

x

niki forget it and just carry on if ur loss is low this week then u have always got next week , ur loss has been great so far so dont feel guilty ... good luck :)

Well done Niki for snitching on yourself, it means i can put you over my knee and give you a good spanking!:D I take no prisioners!!!:whoopass:

lol sailor jack ,, hey niki i bet ull eat next week now ;)

Back